- Registered on: 2008-07-22
- Last connection: 2010-11-08
Reported issues: 0
- 05:51 Redmine Help: RE: How can I set different permission for different users on accessing svn repository via ...
- Thank you Felix and Holger,
Sounds like I have to remove the permission of browse svn repo totally from those redm...
- Hi, I have install redmine and svn in the same Debian server. but don't know how to map individual user of redmine to...
I'd like view my python source code in the repository of redmine since it's convenient and the soucecode are v...
- Hi there,
Currently my team are using redmine 0.7.1 deployed on a linux box(A). now i want to migrate the redmine ...
- 04:42 Redmine Help: RE: Apache rewrite with Mongrels not work
- Thanks Eric, but it not works with a cluster. Am i got it wrong? i am current using redmine-0.7.1.
The follow is t...
- 02:28 Redmine Help: RE: Apache rewrite with Mongrels not work
- anyone can help ?
I have the following config of my apache. ...
- 04:45 Redmine Help: RE: How can i setup multiple redmines under one domain with apache2.2?
- Hi Mat,I'v fixed it.
The reason is,I have another vhost been configure to work for my tomcat app as following:<pre...
- 02:28 Redmine Help: RE: How can i setup multiple redmines under one domain with apache2.2?
- Thanks Mat,I've try the prefix: /redmine,but it makes no change.
I config redmine/apache following this "howto":/...
- 16:56 Redmine Help: RE: How can i setup multiple redmines under one domain with apache2.2?
- Hi,Dong Wang
I have the same requirment as yours.I have configed apache and redmine according to Mat Schaffers solut...
Also available in: Atom