- Login: cmbt
- Registered on: 2008-07-22
- Last connection: 2013-05-02
- 15:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: RedMine and Sql Server 2005
- It was some time ago - I decided to use MySql in the long run rather than worry about patching Redmine to get it work...
- 21:49 Redmine Defect #1652: migrations 91 and 92 fail against SQL Server 2005
- Migration 91 fails because an index was previously applied to the column, preventing Sql Server from altering it. Mig...
- 21:45 Redmine Help: RE: Error when added date to roadmap version
- Details are now available from http://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/show/1770
- 21:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: RedMine and Sql Server 2005
- Please ignore the post above - I've now got a more streamlined method for doing this.
This works with Sql Server 200...
- 02:13 Redmine Help: RE: Error when added date to roadmap version
- I've now got a single fix for this, the calendar and the Gantt chart. It can all be resolved with changes to the sql ...
- 02:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: My apologies for submitting SQL Server issues but which databases are officially supported?
- I've been spending a bit of time getting Sql Server 2005 working with Redmine. It now works almost out-of-the-box wit...
- 22:08 Redmine Help: RE: Error when added date to roadmap version
- Yes - blank calendar, and date-time conversion errors in the Gantt chart. The fix in http://www.redmine.org/boards/1/...
- 13:57 Redmine Help: RE: Error when added date to roadmap version
- Think I've come across this as well, but I've not had time to look at it yet. I'm also running against Sql Server 200...
- I've not used Ruby, Rails or RedMine before, but liked the look of it, so I've been trying to get the latest SVN vers...
Also available in: Atom