- Registered on: 2008-07-22
- Last connection: 2009-07-26
Reported issues: 2
- 16:58 Redmine Help: RE: Relate issues between projects
- See Administration, Settings: Allow cross-project issue relations
- 18:11 Redmine Help: RE: Repository Browser - no folder structure visible
- Andy: Visiting the Repository page is the default method.
See this link for adding a cron task instead:
- 15:43 Redmine Wiki edit: FAQ (#45)
- lose is opposite of find. loose is opposite of tighten.
- 16:12 Redmine Feature #3283 (New): Website: Install Mollom or similar spam deterrent
- There is an increasing amount of annoying spam posts.
It would be nice for at least the redmine.org site to suppor...
- 05:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Editing a description
- The ability to edit the description is there. There is a usability issue with finding it. You are not alone. There...
- 21:51 Redmine Help: RE: How to get "Roadmap" on Redmine?
- Add versions to your project.
- 15:17 Redmine Defect #2752 (Closed): redmine.org: delete or ban spam user id 3971
- Also delete any posts they've made -
- 20:56 Redmine Feature #1709: editing original issue submission
- Different than described here?
Or is it a UI issue?
- 17:28 Redmine Help: RE: Tags on Issues, Wiki Pages and Documents
- Thank you for bringing this up. I would love to use tags on issues. When I imported from trac I had to remove all t...
- 22:06 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to upload file under "Files" tab
- Yes, you need to some version to your project in the project settings "version" tab. I ran into the same issue. Fil...
Also available in: Atom