- Registered on: 2010-07-01
- Last connection: 2020-01-06
Reported issues: 0
- 19:43 Redmine Feature #1624: Issue merging
- +1 - would be great to have!
- 10:55 Redmine Feature #14470: Standard implementation of redmine 'stealth mode'
- That modification works with Redmine 2.6.5 as well.
Saved my day - thanks Maik!
I have an issue with our main Redmine installation, running 1.1.3.stable.7543 and quite a few plugins.
- 12:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Help for plugin / modified issues list: display column for "spent time"
- Ok, I solved it the following way:
* Installed Eric Davis' Question plugin (http://github.com/edavis10/question_pl...
On the Issues list, I'd like to be able to display an additional column, "Spent time", which displays the over...
- 17:08 Redmine Help: RE: After Redmine upgrade 0.8.7 -> 0.9.4: TemplateError
- Interesting... I moved the sub-directory *gloc-1.1.0/* out of *vendor/plugins/*, and now everything works fine...
- Hi there,
After upgrading Redmine from 0.8.7 to 0.9.4 and migration of DB and plugins, I still get:
Also available in: Atom