- Registered on: 2010-07-04
- Last connection: 2012-11-19
Reported issues: 1
- 09:18 Redmine Defect #12396 (Resolved): Error when receiving an email without subject header
- Installed the trunk last night.
Issue seems to be fixed now.
Thank you very much.
- 00:38 Redmine Help: RE: undefined method `match' for nil:NilClass in mail_handler.rb:132
- I'm glad to tell that Jean-Philippe fixed it in commit "10850":http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/repository/rev...
- 00:00 Redmine Defect #12396 (Closed): Error when receiving an email without subject header
Because we did not find a solution for this problem "in the forum":http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/3...
- 22:03 Redmine Help: RE: undefined method `match' for nil:NilClass in mail_handler.rb:132
- Did anybody of you find a solution or workaround for this?
Would be glad if you could help me with this issue.
- 12:30 Redmine Help: RE: undefined method `match' for nil:NilClass in mail_handler.rb:132
- I get the same issue on Redmine 2.1
I can send mail notifications through GMail, I can login into IMAP over SSL an...
- 22:21 Redmine Help: RE: How to configure Apache2+fcid for Basic Auth / REST API
- Hi Bruno.
No I did not open a issue for this. Maybe you want to add a note for this somewhere in the documentation.
- 08:38 Redmine Feature #6230: User email address per project
- This is related to #4244. I think the general solution to allow multiple email addresses per user would also solve th...
- 15:40 Redmine Feature #4244: Multiple email addresses for each user
- I want to ask for this feature, too.
My clients use multiple email addresses to report issues. Each time someone u...
- 14:35 Redmine Help: RE: How to configure Apache2+fcid for Basic Auth / REST API
- I found a solution for my problem.
You need a little different rewrite rule to get it working:...
I have Redmine 1.0.1 set up via Apache2 and mod_fcgid on a Debian 5 system.
Everything is working well but...
Also available in: Atom