- Registered on: 2010-07-26
- Last connection: 2011-02-13
Reported issues: 0
- 10:28 Redmine Plugins: RE: Doodle Plugin
- Great, thank you.
BTW, you may want to rename the git repository to redmine_doodles as this will allow to simply c...
- 07:26 Redmine Plugins: RE: Doodle Plugin
- Not good at all, I'm afraid.
- 23:15 Redmine Plugins: RE: Doodle Plugin
- Great. As for the maybe: Doodle itself just displays three lines at the bottom - one with the "yes" count, one with t...
- 22:34 Redmine Plugins: RE: Doodle Plugin
- Thanks, already using the current link. I was thinking of extending the plugin to support the yellow/maybe state for ...
- 17:41 Redmine Defect #3935: stylesheet_link_tag with plugin doesn't take into account relative_url_root
- 17:34 Redmine Plugins: RE: Doodle Plugin
- Is there any chance this plugin could move to github? This would allow people to participate more in the development....
- 22:44 Redmine Plugins: RE: Local avatars Plugin v.0.0.1
- At http://github.com/dseifert/redmine_local_avatars I added a fork with all patches mentioned in this thread and also...
- 23:54 Redmine Help: RE: SVN subdirectory as repository in Redmine
- I have solved problem (1) now by doing a very rough patch of Redmine.pm (attached, it's really not pretty). Maybe I s...
- 20:29 Redmine Help: RE: SVN subdirectory as repository in Redmine
- I know that I can copy the revisions (though overall this would be inefficient) when splitting the repository, but th...
we have a large project that over time has split into several sub-projects. So far this has been managed in one...
Also available in: Atom