- Login: alleph
- Registered on: 2008-08-11
- Last connection: 2012-10-30
- 21:08 Redmine Plugins: RE: any interest in a visual studio plugin to view redmine issues?
- It would be very nice a visual studio plugin like that. First of all, an integrated issue tracker would be nice in th...
- 14:03 Redmine Defect #633: Redmine crashes randomly
- I wanted to add another experiences about this issue and perhaps it might help you to solve. I've experienced same...
- 12:01 Redmine Defect #1874: Redmine Wiki Page Link
- I've updated the redmine copy to r1860 and problem has been disappeared. It's working now.
- 21:50 Redmine Defect #1874: Redmine Wiki Page Link
- For Documenteation of Redmine overview example :
_Note: I especially added the space chars between brackets in the...
- 05:54 Redmine Defect #1874 (Closed): Redmine Wiki Page Link
- Rails version : 2.1.0
Ruby Version : 1.8.5
Redmine revision : 1793
Wiki links is not working properly.
- 06:45 Redmine Patch #1866: Redmine Turkish Translation
- By the way, I want to translate Redmine wiki pages into Turkish. I'll be glad if you give me permission for translati...
- 06:38 Redmine Patch #1866 (Closed): Redmine Turkish Translation
- This is Turkish translation files for Redmine 0.7.3
- 02:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to add gravatar into my account?
- Sure! It works for me but in fact, it must be an optional feature in the Redmine instead of internal avatar feature. ...
- Eric told me about gravatars but i didn't see any way how to add on Redmine 0.7.3? Any idea?
- 04:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to Code Syntax Highlight?
- You are right, it should work for C-like programming languages at least, and C and C# resembles each other, so C-colo...
Also available in: Atom