- Registered on: 2010-08-05
- Last connection: 2011-09-26
Reported issues: 9
- 06:46 Redmine Feature #9235: Allow custom fields to point/link to an enumeration
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> I was wondering actually if the Enumerations could be turned into custom fields of a new spec...
- 05:47 Redmine Feature #9235 (New): Allow custom fields to point/link to an enumeration
- By allowing custom fields to link to an enumeration, it is possible to have a drop down list of selectable values for...
- 01:53 Redmine Defect #9228 (Resolved): Range Error: bignum too big to convert into `long'
- production.log was huge. Deleted production.log and all ok now.
- 01:19 Redmine Defect #9228 (Closed): Range Error: bignum too big to convert into `long'
- Redmine (with the Backlogs plugin) has been running for about 3 weeks without a problem. I tried to access the site t...
- 08:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: List of pro's - JIRA vs Redmine
- JIRA doesn't handle multi-level projects, Redmine does. That was enough for us to decide on Redmine.
- 06:40 Redmine Defect #6627: missing "add new file" in Files section
- My upgrade reset role permissions. Re-checking "manage files" etc. fixed the problem. Just pointing this out here in ...
- 05:29 Redmine Feature #6631 (Closed): Provide security (e.g. display only) for custom fields
It would be nice to be able to assign permissions (update, view) for roles on custom fields.
The most basic requ...
- 07:09 Redmine Feature #952: Update % to be programatic not arbitrary
- Referring to my previous post, "Time Used (%)" = log_time / estimate_time * 100
- 07:07 Redmine Feature #952: Update % to be programatic not arbitrary
- A previous poster had a good idea. Have a separate "Time Used" field, which could be more than 100%. Another option w...
- 06:59 Redmine Feature #6252 (New): Assigned To filter should show selection list of all subproject users to cho...
- For multi-level projects, when filtering by "assigned to" (in an upper project), the filter selection list should be ...
Also available in: Atom