- Registered on: 2017-01-26
- Last connection: 2020-02-16
Reported issues: 8
- 11:15 Redmine Help: RE: Description Field Content is Hidden When Editing an Issue
- > Is it configurable, like to show the rich text editor instead?
No, it's not, but maybe you can tweak the theme to ...
- 08:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: edit attachment description after upload
- At least in Redmine 3.4.x with default theme there is an icon to the right of the attachments
- 11:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: where can i found a new theme for my redmine?
- There is a list at [[Theme_List]].
It wasn't accessible because it was vandalized. I have reverted the changes.
- 19:19 Redmine Defect #32808: Gantt Query Error 500
- I think is the same error reported in #32737
- 11:54 Redmine Defect #32762: Unicode character fails edit Issue
- I think is the same as #21398. People posted some workarounds there.
- 10:26 Redmine Defect #32656: Drag and drop objects from Outlook to Redmine deletes the objects
- The problem has been reported with other web based apps:
* "Drag drop from MS Outlook to Chrome remove file":https:/...
- 21:28 Redmine Patch #32599 (Closed): Galician translation update
- Added 20 untranslated strings for current trunk.
- 18:12 Redmine Defect #32556: Cannot create project version
- Maybe is the same problem reported in #27319
- 16:20 Redmine Defect #32500: Spent time report csv shows translation missing text if custom fields are involved
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I have confirmed that the patch fixes the issue.
The patch also worked for us. Now it shows _Pe...
- 23:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Freeze Closed Issues so that they do not inherit new changes made to their T...
- Maybe you can:
# Rename the actual tracker as "Old Tracker".
# Create a new tracker with the original tracker name ...
Also available in: Atom