- Registered on: 2017-01-26
- Last connection: 2018-03-05
Reported issues: 2
- 12:57 Redmine Defect #8742: % done in parent task is incorrect
- Alexander Oleynikov wrote:
> Wasn't able to reproduce.
The issue is 6 years old, I suppose it was solved some tim...
- 11:14 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade Redmine 3.1.1 - 3.4.4
- You can have a look at the wiki: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineUpgrade
And someone posted hi...
- 11:01 Redmine Help: RE: The error occurred when I try to install the 'redmine_question' plugin.
- The planio plugin has a "3.3 branch":https://github.com/planio-gmbh/question_plugin/tree/planio/3.3
Same for "igloon...
- 08:25 Redmine Help: RE: The error occurred when I try to install the 'redmine_question' plugin.
- You are trying to install a plugin that hasn't been updated in six years, maybe it isn't compatible with a recent Red...
- 14:37 Redmine Help: RE: How to get Rest api key?
- To enable: Administration > Settings > API > Enable REST web service
To get your API Key: My account > API access ke...
- 18:44 Redmine Patch #27992 (New): Galician translation
- Translated against current trunk and 3.4.x.
Corrected some words:...
- 07:26 Redmine Patch #27989: Change Galician translation for "Underline" and "Wiki link" (jstoolbar-gl.js)
both words exist in galician, and are similar:
- 19:03 Redmine Patch #27989 (Closed): Change Galician translation for "Underline" and "Wiki link" (jstoolbar-gl.js)
- One sentence translated and two more changed.
- 13:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Start date & due date and will disappear if we create a sub task as bug
- Administration > Settings > Issue tracking > Parent tasks attributes > Start date / Due date
If value is _Calculat...
- 23:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Activity cannot be blank when setting spent time
- It's compulsory, but you can choose a default value for time entries' activities in Administration > Enumerations > A...
Also available in: Atom