- Registered on: 2017-01-26
- Last connection: 2021-09-11
Reported issues: 11
- 21:46 Redmine Defect #32314: Notification for "Only for things I watch or I'm involed in" not works
- Petr Bystrov wrote:
> Could you please share what have you done to switch mail processing to SuckerPunch?
- 09:57 Redmine Patch #35687 (Closed): Galician translation update
- Added translations for missing strings against current trunk.
- 09:11 Redmine Wiki edit: DatabaseModel (#10)
- Reverted previous version because some texts where translated to portuguese
- There is a similar issue: #32116
- 10:05 Redmine Defect #32314: Notification for "Only for things I watch or I'm involed in" not works
- Future Link Corporation pkgsrc team wrote:
> Testing the sucker_punch adaptor exceeded predictions. It's incredibly ...
- 14:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Assign only to a group
- From 1.3.0 onwards you can assign an issue to a group (#2964).
- 14:46 Redmine Wiki edit: Theme_List (#634)
- PurpleMine2 2.15.0 release
- 10:29 Redmine Defect #35309: Hyperlinks ending in "$" will be truncated (the trailing "$" sign will not be part...
- I think is related to #30259#note-4:
Guillermo ML wrote:
> Same with ?, &, # and $ characters. These URL:
- 07:45 Redmine Help: RE: Add "custom fields" to "Timelog Details"
- You can add a custom field to _spent time_ and then you can group hours in _spent time report_ or add the new custom ...
- 11:20 Redmine Defect #35039: API create issue relation method returns undefined method `split' when issue id is...
- I had the same error using "python-redmine":https://github.com/maxtepkeev/python-redmine trying to relate two issues ...
Also available in: Atom