- Registered on: 2010-08-18
- Last connection: 2022-01-27
Reported issues: 7
- 13:29 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
- 13:27 Redmine Help: RE: Is it possible to bring a project between servers?
- Upss. I did not notice this article - [[HowTo import issues]]
- 12:53 Redmine Help: RE: Is it possible to bring a project between servers?
- Thanks for answer. I think so - unfortunately there is no import/export tools in "vanilla" Redmine :-( but I've found...
- Is there a way how to bring a project to another one Redmine instance? (tickets, comments, attachments, spent time, ....
I'm looking for Redmine plugins occasionally. It would be perfect have ability to sort plugin by their registered ...
- 00:29 Redmine Defect #19050: missing features like datepicker or "Preview" does not work
- 00:11 Redmine Defect #19050 (Closed): missing features like datepicker or "Preview" does not work
- I have updated by svn to 2.6-stable release. Everything looks well except feature like DatePicker or "Preview" does n...
- 22:39 Redmine Defect #18995: Problem with Clean up - migration 2.5 to 2.6
- Big thanks Toshi. It solved my problem.
I met with another one "database configuration does not specify adapter". S...
- 20:16 Redmine Defect #18995 (Closed): Problem with Clean up - migration 2.5 to 2.6
- 19:21 Redmine Defect #18779: Error: The single-table inheritance mechanism failed to locate the subclass: 'Grou...
- Have you solved this problem? I have the same. :-(
Also available in: Atom