- Registered on: 2010-08-18
- Last connection: 2011-07-22
Reported issues: 9
- 13:02 Redmine Feature #6910 (Closed): Update to new version of textile
- It seams to me that redmine is using an old version of textile that for example does not support -- for an em-dash. A...
- 11:41 Redmine Development: RE: Merging Files & Documents
- I have not read all the discussion, but here is just what I would like to have.
* A central place where all files/...
- 13:09 Redmine Feature #1538: Adding "updates" information to CSV export
- This would be a great Feature. But I think first the description should be exportet right, when there are breaks in t...
- 11:24 Redmine Wiki edit: UX_Team (#9)
- 13:34 Redmine Feature #6794 (New): Global and inheritable Categories
- Would be nice if categories could be global for all projects or inherited for subprojects. The point is that with hav...
- 13:19 Redmine Feature #6793 (New): Report for issues with no category for all projects
- Because of the fact that the filter for categories is deleted when a report is saved as public and/or for all project...
- 12:46 Redmine Feature #6767: View for issue categories similar to milestones
- I think that should be trivial to create an would improve the usability very much. May anybody do something about thi...
- 12:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Usability Initiative
- Yes sure... I'll try my best to make this team a bit more activ ;)
- 12:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Usability Initiative
- Thanks for the link... but seams a bit like this Team is not very activ at the moment
- I think that redmine is a great projectmanagement tool. But while implementing it in the company I'm working at I rea...
Also available in: Atom