- Registered on: 2010-08-28
- Last connection: 2017-09-17
Reported issues: 14
- 01:54 Redmine Help: RE: Link to file?
- Thx - the workaround is clear. Hahaha, "not yet" == _nine years_.
It does make me wonder what the "Files" tab was ev...
- I've enabled the "Files" area in a project and added some files to it.
But I can't find a way to link to them from...
- 23:07 Redmine Help: RE: Trying to run Redmine with Caddy
- For lack of a better solution, I'm sticking to Webrick and have added a restart via cron every night:
0 3 * * ...
- Hello - I'm trying to get Redmine going with "Caddy":https://caddyserver.com/features.
It works if I start Redmine...
- 01:42 Redmine Feature #7551: Moderated forums, posting approval
I manage a Redmine forum setup with over 1200 members now, where spamming is a real concern. The way we have be...
- 11:06 Redmine Feature #22843 (Closed): Change the value of "pre" button in Markdown toolbar from "~~~" to "```"
- When using the @pre@ button in the web editor to insert a pre-formatted code block for a project which uses Markdown ...
- 10:58 Redmine Feature #22005: Rake task for converting from Textile to Markdown
- FWIW, I went through this a while back - wrote a small custom script to scan through all wiki and forum posts in the ...
- 20:33 Redmine Defect #21680: Save button in Settings tab disabled
- Hmm, I can't reproduce it here anymore. Strange (I'm using Safari on Mac OSX). Suggest closing this issue for now, I'...
- 18:40 Redmine Defect #21680 (Closed): Save button in Settings tab disabled
- When **only** enabling the "Public" checkbox on the Settings/Information page, the Save button does not get enabled.
- 15:37 Redmine Feature #8095: Allow overriding the default text formatting in each project
- What is the status of this feature request? Could and will a per-project Markdown/Textile setting be implemented?
Also available in: Atom