- Login: snowwindwaves
- Registered on: 2010-08-28
- Last connection: 2019-03-15
- 18:51 Redmine Feature #1953: Due date calculation based on developer's estimations
- There is also a plugin that will assign the due date based on versions and durations:
- 08:37 Redmine Feature #4138: Add spent time comments in search
- +1. I log all my time for invoicing and have lots comments to back up my bills. it would be great to be able to searc...
- 02:35 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contracts Plugin
- Has anyone gotten contracts installed? I installed, rate, overhead, budget, lockfile gem, formtastic gem, but rake db...
- 20:38 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Logging Negative time: Time Bank / Holiday
- yes it says invalid entry.
This would pretty much solve the problem for the short term.
For the long term, it w...
- Is there any way (plugin?) to log negative hours, or have an issue which subtracts its time from totals?
My use ...
- 23:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: VBOX with Redmine 1.0.1 ?
- go to http://bitnami.com
they have an image for 1.0 works a treat
- 23:19 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Versions vs Milestones
- I am interested in this plugin as well as I am in the construction business not software development
Also available in: Atom