- Login: walterheck
- Registered on: 2010-09-06
- Last connection: 2010-12-02
- 10:22 Redmine Feature #1624: Issue merging
- I could also really use this. We have all emails coming from email@example.com auto-creating issues in a redmine pr...
- 13:14 Redmine Feature #6453 (New): Track upload of a file to a wiki page or an issue in activity feed
- I'm running redmine 1.0.1 stable and when someone adds a file attachment to a wiki page (a word doc in this case) it ...
- 05:37 Redmine Defect #6314: Upgrade from 0.9.6 to 1.0.1 fails
- Oh, I also had to run
gem install i18n -v0.3.7
To actually have a version of the i18n gem from before 0.4.1
- 05:36 Redmine Defect #6314: Upgrade from 0.9.6 to 1.0.1 fails
- Managed to fix my problem using http://www.redmine.org/issues/5608#note-15
- 23:27 Redmine Defect #6314 (Closed): Upgrade from 0.9.6 to 1.0.1 fails
- First, when I was running 0.9.6 everything worked peachy. Then, a few days ago I ran 'sudo gem update', which broke r...
Also available in: Atom