- Registered on: 2008-09-02
- Last connection: 2013-11-22
Reported issues: 1
- 17:05 Redmine Help: RE: Can not upload larger file suddenly!?
- @ChunChang: men, you just saved me too. That was a tricky one, I would've never figured this out !!
Thanks again !!
- Hello guys,
I just upgraded from Redmine 1.4 to 2.1. Not that easy but when I works, it's worth it !!
I have a...
- 17:09 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine + SVN + PAM_MYSQL = NOT Possible
- Hi guys,
same issue here and I fixed it. I've had to modify the pam_mysql source code and to add a crypt type. In...
- 15:39 Redmine Help: RE: Email Reminders
- Axel dV wrote:
> Not bad yep. But it sends reminders on "Resolved" tasks. Why is that?
- 18:08 Redmine Feature #408: Assign a task to multiple users
- Maxim Krušina wrote:
> Hi there, have anyone idea, how to solve status changes, when ticket will be assigned to more...
- 18:05 Redmine Feature #408: Assign a task to multiple users
I really agree on this feature request. Let's take a bug report for instance. That would be nice if it could b...
- Hello guys,
I'm a big Redmine fan. I have just some questions about user rights. Let's take one user for instance:...
- 16:35 Redmine Help: RE: Email Reminders
- Not bad yep. But it sends reminders on "Resolved" tasks. Why is that?
- 17:35 Redmine Feature #582: Make fields mandatory/unmandatory based on role
- I totally agree, that is very important. Especially because you cannot set a project manager per project in Redmine.
- 19:31 Redmine Defect #3438: MyPage CSS display issue: white background is not high enough
- Same on many pages actually. If you comment the "min-height: 600px", you'll see that this issue appear on the Welcome...
Also available in: Atom