- Registered on: 2010-09-13
- Last connection: 2012-04-30
Reported issues: 6
- 18:00 Redmine Feature #9347: Display simple dates/times for issues list
- Any further consideration for adding the "Relative" date option?
- 17:50 Redmine Feature #10543 (New): Improved handling of Redmine email receiving
- Using IMAP email method for posting comments: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineReceivingEmails
- 05:02 Redmine Feature #9347: Display simple dates/times for issues list
- It could be done as a globally used config setting, or it could be done as a subject matter based preference but the ...
- 02:29 Redmine Feature #9347 (New): Display simple dates/times for issues list
- Showing simple/relative date/time instead of a full date for issues would be very helpful - when all the dates have t...
- 20:58 Redmine Defect #6764: NoMethodError in Projects#settings
- Turns out an active user had no role set for the project, which can be set under Users->Projects. After removing the ...
- 17:36 Redmine Defect #6764: NoMethodError in Projects#settings
- I didn't think so, however I just checked the users table and there is an id increment missing so it looks to be the ...
- 01:06 Redmine Defect #6764 (Closed): NoMethodError in Projects#settings
- When viewing the Settings for a project I'm getting this error:...
- 00:14 Redmine Defect #6384: Target Version contains HTML for one project
- Scratch that - I did a fresh checkout of r3559 and everything is in order. Thanks for your help.
Also available in: Atom