- Login: kfischer_okarin
- Registered on: 2017-02-16
- Last connection: 2021-12-15
- 02:46 Redmine Feature #35044: Show notice on project's overview page when the project is public
On a somewhat related note:
About 1 month ago we also implemented and posted a patch for a new permission for ...
- 08:19 Redmine Feature #9029: Disable public project creation on a role basis
- Mizuki Ishikawa, Mitsuyoshi Kawabata and me made another patch to solve this issue.
We added a new permission call...
- 11:55 Redmine Defect #33290: Unnecessary database access when IssueQuery class is defined
- I fixed the patch so it works for SQLite, too. Also, I refactored the code around `groupable` a little bit more to ma...
- 05:55 Redmine Defect #33290: Unnecessary database access when IssueQuery class is defined
- Trying the patch out with the most recent master, the tests don't seem to pass for SQLite.
I will fix the patch and ...
- 05:36 Redmine Defect #33121: IssueQuery not usable from plugins
- #33290 is related to this and the patch attached there should solve this problem, too
- 10:34 Redmine Defect #33930: 500 error when attempting to create custom field enumeration with empty name
- Here is a patch written by goh, rbtgr and me.
- 09:29 Redmine Feature #2848: Sort time entries by name, not ID
- Ah that's good to know. Then only problem number 2 (the sorting order of the list format custom fields) remains.
- 07:58 Redmine Feature #2848: Sort time entries by name, not ID
- Last week we were looking at this long existing issue with a few people to create an up-to-date patch that covers all...
- 11:13 Redmine Defect #11870: Users can delete their own accounts unconditionally via REST API
- I think for now it might be good to follow Redmine's current practice, i.e. no special error message.
But still i...
- 04:36 Redmine Defect #33290: Unnecessary database access when IssueQuery class is defined
- Is there any chance this change will be considered for the next version?
If you reference the IssueQuery class in ...
Also available in: Atom