- Registered on: 2010-09-16
- Last connection: 2010-09-16
Reported issues: 1
- 16:17 Redmine Wiki edit: ThirdPartyTools (#21)
- add pointer to http auth plugin
- 16:13 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineUsers (#10)
- add a small section about possible external login/pass.
- 15:57 Redmine Feature #6412: how to reuse apache authentication?
- As some of the projects existed long before _redmine_ was created, I'm sure I could never have done it the other way ...
- 15:21 Redmine Feature #6412: how to reuse apache authentication?
- Thanks a lot for the pointer!
ISTM that it is a "standard" use case if someone is not starting from an empty basis...
- 12:35 Redmine Feature #6412 (Closed): how to reuse apache authentication?
- I found that redmine authentication is based on an internal redmine account, or possibly external LDAP/OpenId account...
Also available in: Atom