- Registered on: 2010-09-18
- Last connection: 2019-03-31
Reported issues: 24
- 17:54 Redmine Feature #17460: MySQL 5.7 support
- > Even if the problem with deadlocks still exists on MySQL 5.7, I think that it is safe to say that Redmine 4.0 offic...
- 22:24 Redmine Help: RE: How to save data on mircrosoft azure storage?
- @amit rishi,
The approach mentioned in the links above creates a mount point that serves as a read-write volume _i...
- 19:51 Redmine Help: RE: Use same Wiki for multiple projects
- Depends on what exactly you mean. If you simply mean give users working in multiple projects access to a wiki in anot...
- 19:04 Redmine Help: RE: How to save data on mircrosoft azure storage?
- Disclaimer: I hadn't heard of Microsoft Azure Storage until I saw your post.
- 07:31 Redmine Help: RE: Set default user to "me" when creating a ticket
- In v3.4.x, I configured the 'Default assignee' value under Project > Settings > Information and then filled out a mos...
- 07:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Filter according to messages on issues
- Check your email notification settings.
We were originally bombarded with notifications re status changes and oth...
- 17:54 Redmine Help: RE: Send Test Email fails #2
- This works well in our environment:...
- 15:55 Redmine Help: RE: Change server + upgrade redmine
- mostafa Kh wrote:
> 2. I dont have old mysql root password. Just have redmine administrator pass
I'd recommend ...
- 00:37 Redmine Help: RE: [Solved] - Emoticons/Emojii/4-byte Non-UTF-8 characters
- Some related issues: #24992, #21398
#21398#note-10 in particular goes into a good level of detail.
- h3. Background
I've seen these errors off/on for a while now and the workaround is always to manually process the ...
Also available in: Atom