Martin Denizet (redmine.org team member)
- Registered on: 2010-09-19
- Last connection: 2018-08-29
- Redmine (Contributor, 2014-08-15)
Reported issues: 0
- 18:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Bloquer nombre de ticket par jour
- Create an empty plugin (See dedicated wiki).
Put the code from above in the plugin dir in @./lib/my_plugin/issues_pa...
- 10:10 Redmine Help: RE: Receiving E-mails via cron
I think I would do something like:...
- 15:52 Redmine Help: RE: CORS problem
Did you try to add the @Access-Control-Allow-Origin@ header in the Apache virtualhost config?
- 21:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: When everyone user open a new issue the redmine always put my user as Assignee
- It could be a plugin doing that. Without having a look it's difficult to say.
- 20:59 Redmine Help: RE: How backup/clone wiki pages
- Hello Filippo,
I think I'd try to use _as_json_ / _from_json_.
And do something like:...
- 16:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: When everyone user open a new issue the redmine always put my user as Assignee
Check in your project's settings, Issue Categories. There you can setup an automatic assignee for new issues ...
- 13:57 Redmine Job offers: RE: Repair Ruby 2.3.5 with Redmine 2.4.2 (or revive Ruby 1.9.3 despite timezone issue...
- Hello Peter,
I can take a look if you want, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 21:31 Redmine Help: RE: Ruby 1.9.3 stopped working because current timezone data cannot be loaded any longer / ...
- *You wrote that you were using Redmine 2.4.1 but I assume this is a typo and you meant 3.4.1*
I tested with Redmin...
- 15:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Can team make the Gantt and other charts to be colorful, one color for each ...
- Hello James,
I read some code related to that.
It's not possible to simply with some CSS for example.
- 14:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine sample_plugin error
Could it be that you forgot the do the plugin's migrations?:...
Also available in: Atom