- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last connection: 2020-01-13
Reported issues: 180
- 18:40 Redmine Help: RE: Ruby thin stops working after Redmine upgrade from 3.3.0 to 4.0.6
- Hello, see "here":https://www.phusionpassenger.com/docs/tutorials/fundamental_concepts/ruby/
> Passenger and "rail...
- 22:05 Redmine Help: RE: Ruby thin stops working after Redmine upgrade from 3.3.0 to 4.0.6
- We used thin for a long time for many Redmine versions. However from some version (I don't remember which one) thin s...
- 23:06 Redmine Help: RE: Issue with Redmine update via SVN
- Did you stopped Redmine at the beginning and started it after executing commands?
Nevertheless, you did not execute ...
- 22:54 Redmine Help: RE: Help with Redmine 4.1.0 Empty field in Issue comments
- I had to remove several plugins when upgraded from 4.0.5 to 4.0.6. Redmine 4.0.6 moved to newer version of rails.
- 14:32 Redmine Patch #32652 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Repaired bad translation to Bulgarian language:
- 06:29 Redmine Feature #32360: Option to show only open or closed issues in Roadmap
- It would be convenient to have these options with following example logic:...
- 08:48 Redmine Patch #32353 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Translated several strings.
Related issues: #17840, #29482, #31355, #32302.
- 07:52 Redmine Patch #32147 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Translated labels related to #31879
- 07:39 Redmine Help: RE: Help getting Redmine 4 running on Ubuntu 18.04 with Apache
You may try to run Redmine without Apache first. Redmine, as a Ruby On Rails application, runs a server usuall...
- 09:26 Redmine Feature #31983 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Translated strings to Bulgarian language, related to #4221
Also available in: Atom