- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last connection: 2021-01-11
Reported issues: 192
- 07:11 Redmine Help: RE: Can you create an issue with a commit or do you always have to manually create an issue...
- Depending on your VCS (Subversion, git ...) you may create post-commit hook, that will compose email to Redmine that ...
- 20:47 Redmine Help: RE: How to change the default modules name
- will zh wrote:
> Hello Ivan,
> I am also trying to rename the module. Like change Documents module to Compliance.
- 18:38 Redmine Patch #34432 (Closed): Bulgarian translation (#34303)
- Bulgarian translation
- 07:55 Redmine Patch #34429 (Closed): Bulgarian translation (#34417)
- # Translated strings for #34417
# Several items aligned with en.yml.
- 15:07 Redmine Help: RE: How to upgrade minor versions of Redmine
- I always performed upgrades in small steps...
I have to take in account that the plugins you use in 3.4 may not work...
I have uploaded several scripts of Mikrotik routers in Redmine. They have type @.rsc@. When trying to open ...
- 09:45 Redmine Patch #34259 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Translated two-factor authentication and few more
- 13:26 Redmine Defect #33845: Wrong character encoding in git diffs with UTF-8 Cyrillic letters
- Two encodings are set in this order: @windows-1251@, @UTF-8@.
- 15:01 Redmine Defect #33845 (Confirmed): Wrong character encoding in git diffs with UTF-8 Cyrillic letters
I use git repositories. The access to them is via Apache server running on Windows 10 machine. Several file...
- 08:35 Redmine Patch #33652 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
Related to #1422
Also available in: Atom