- Registered on: 2010-09-27
- Last connection: 2020-02-13
Reported issues: 181
- 14:41 Redmine Help: RE: Migrating Redmine to another server.
- It is possible. See my comment here: https://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/58771?r=58824#message-58824 as a general...
- 14:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Download plugin Checklists
- https://www.redmineup.com/ is working for me. Just saw it.
- 14:32 Redmine Help: RE: Connect 2 different Redmine ticketing systems, any tool?
- Young Kim wrote:
> We have 2 different Redmines. 1 where we get our tasks and for commenting. 1 where we h...
- 11:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade Redmine 3.2.0 to 4.1.0
- I had the same task - to upgrade ruby and upgrade Redmine from 3.x to 4.x.
The main steps were
# Install new ru...
- 08:07 Redmine Patch #32917 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- * field_toolbar_language_options
- 18:40 Redmine Help: RE: Ruby thin stops working after Redmine upgrade from 3.3.0 to 4.0.6
- Hello, see "here":https://www.phusionpassenger.com/docs/tutorials/fundamental_concepts/ruby/
> Passenger and "rail...
- 22:05 Redmine Help: RE: Ruby thin stops working after Redmine upgrade from 3.3.0 to 4.0.6
- We used thin for a long time for many Redmine versions. However from some version (I don't remember which one) thin s...
- 23:06 Redmine Help: RE: Issue with Redmine update via SVN
- Did you stopped Redmine at the beginning and started it after executing commands?
Nevertheless, you did not execute ...
- 22:54 Redmine Help: RE: Help with Redmine 4.1.0 Empty field in Issue comments
- I had to remove several plugins when upgraded from 4.0.5 to 4.0.6. Redmine 4.0.6 moved to newer version of rails.
- 14:32 Redmine Patch #32652 (Closed): Bulgarian translation
- Repaired bad translation to Bulgarian language:
Also available in: Atom