- Registered on: 2010-10-14
- Last connection: 2020-06-06
Reported issues: 3
- 18:15 Redmine Defect #33530 (New): Removing repository unlinks issues from changesets for all projects
- A bit rare problem.
1. Let we have two projects linked to one SCM repository (same filesystem path to the checkout...
- 13:49 Redmine Defect #30441 (Closed): Attachments with Unicode uppercase names are not shown in wiki pages
- Attachments with Unicode upper-case filenames (like @TestТест.png@ aka @Test\xd0\xa2\xd0\xb5\xd1\x81\xd1\x82.png@) ar...
- 12:31 Redmine Feature #2047: Add SVG support, like images
- Jun NAITOH wrote:
> patch for trunk.
Is there a chance to get this small patch in trunk? Manual patches t...
- 12:22 Redmine Feature #13317 (New): Pluggable PDF export engine
- Redmine could support multiple PDF export engines provided in form of redmine plugins.
Administrator could choose ...
- 20:58 Redmine Defect #7516 (Reopened): Redmine does not work with RubyGems 1.5.0
- Doesn't work for me with trunk (r5798), rails 2.3.11, rubygems 1.8.2, RedCloth (4.0.4, 3.0.4).
It is very similar to...
- 18:25 Redmine Feature #401: Add pdf export for WIKI page
- It will be good even if redmine will export wiki to docbook. Docbook generation is not platform dependent and easier ...
Also available in: Atom