- Registered on: 2008-09-26
- Last connection: 2011-01-24
Reported issues: 0
- 08:06 Redmine Plugins: Mac OS X Identity Services plugin version 1.2.1
- An updated Mac OS X Identity Services plugin for Redmine 1.0.0 is available with a few fixes:
* Solved problem whe...
- 07:59 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_List (#290)
- updated Mac OS X Identity Services plugin
- 03:06 Redmine Plugins: Mac OS X Identity Services plugin versions 1.1.1 and 1.2.0
- Today I released new versions of the Mac OS X Identity Services plugin:
v1.1.1 - Slight changes to Redmine 0.9.4 a...
- 02:40 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_List (#268)
- 00:44 Redmine Feature #1131: Add support for alternate (non-LDAP) authentication
- I've added a custom external authenticator to Redmine by means of a plugin that modifies the Authentication Sources v...
- 06:01 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_List (#215)
- 05:51 Redmine Plugins: Mac OS X Identity Services plugin version 1.1.0
- A new version of the Mac OS X Identity Services plugin has been completed. The primary features of version 1.1.0 are ...
- 01:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Database migration
- This plugin might be useful for dumping the data and then importing it into the new database.
- 05:20 Redmine Plugins: RE: Mac OS X Identity Services authentication plugin
- Features of the plugin include:
* User accounts can be local server accounts, network accounts, or both.
- About a year ago I mentioned a "hack":http://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/2468 to provide support for authenticati...
Also available in: Atom