- Registered on: 2008-10-02
- Last connection: 2020-08-24
Reported issues: 4
- 08:42 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Hide list of members in project overview
- TJ Wrenn wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I was able to achieve this by adding the following condition to app/views/proj...
- Our number of users is growing and we'd like new users to register with their email address.
How can I go about us...
- 12:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to link image to some url in wiki?
- I need to create a report of a list of users and the groups they are in. I'm having a hard time getting my join state...
- I'd like for users that register on our site to use their email address for the login. Currently, we put a notice on ...
- 10:00 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to add groups
- It's fixed now. I updated to the latest trunk release 3357 and that fixed up the problem.
- 10:30 Redmine Defect #4632: Error when adding/creating groups
- MySql Server version: 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.4
Here is the screenshot of my schema. If you want the text tell me the sql...
- 11:54 Redmine Defect #4632 (Closed): Error when adding/creating groups
- 10:13 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to add groups
- I assumed as much. But this special user isn't being created as far as I can tell the login and last name field is NULL.
- I've download the 3335svn trunk and was hoping to finally have groups working. When I try and add a group I get an er...
Also available in: Atom