- Registered on: 2008-10-02
- Last connection: 2020-05-15
Reported issues: 4
- 10:54 Redmine Defect #17555: Mandatory condition for 'Category' & 'Assignee' is not working according to workfl...
- Yea, I'm having troubles with making assegnee field mandatory. And another user reported exactly the same problem her...
- 19:44 Redmine Feature #8095: Allow overriding the default text formatting in each project
- Currently, we use the following plugin:
but it would be ni...
- 23:30 Redmine Feature #24808: OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- I think that "Needs feedback" is a wrong status here. According to #12827 this status means that this ticket is waiti...
- 15:07 Redmine Feature #29687 (Closed): Keep history for comment editions
- Whenever I edit a comment it is updated but as far as I can see there is no history for that. We need history for all...
- 15:37 Redmine Feature #13441: Save draft option for new issue
- Same as #6154.
- 15:36 Redmine Feature #22752: Draft feature
- Same as #6154.
- 14:49 Redmine Feature #8363: Git: Pull requests
- Warren Postma wrote:
> I am starting to think that the time for putting this in Redmine is long past.
We are goin...
- 14:18 Redmine Feature #6225: Autocomplete for custom fields of type "list"
- I haven't tried yet, but this looks like what we need:
- 13:32 Redmine Patch #2746: Send out issue priority in the email notification header
- Guys what's left to do here? Can we have X-Redmine-Priority field at least and leave a question if we need standard P...
- 09:00 Redmine Defect #13467: Tracker notification emails lack "To:" header, violating RFC2822
- Actually I failed to find such requirement in RFC and as I read it there is no such requirement. Yet some spam filter...
Also available in: Atom