- Registered on: 2010-11-01
- Last connection: 2012-04-13
Reported issues: 0
- 09:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Automatic closing of duplicate issues
doing this by hand now for every single duplicating task.
- 11:12 Redmine Help: RE: all works but issues after moving to another server
- It works! :) great, thank you very much!
- 11:02 Redmine Help: RE: all works but issues after moving to another server
- My issue table looks like the following (I don't have any of your columns, in none of the issues(_)* tables):
- 09:57 Redmine Help: RE: all works but issues after moving to another server
- extract from: /var/log/redmine/default/production.log
Processing IssuesController#index (for <my_ip> at 2011-02-21...
- Hi everyone,
I just moved an existing redmine installation (@debian lenny, don't know the exact version, have not ...
- 09:02 Redmine Help: RE: Missing the Rails 2.3.5 gem.
- I just uninstalled rack 1.2.1 and everything that look like rails3 to me.
- 12:56 Redmine Help: RE: Missing the Rails 2.3.5 gem.
- I followed your advice and executed your command (I don't need version 3 at the moment) but it didn't help.
- 12:39 Redmine Help: RE: Missing the Rails 2.3.5 gem.
- How can I do that?
I always get this:
root@absolutelytopsecretmachine:~# gem install -v=2.3.5 rails
I'm trying to run redmine on a debian lenny machine.
I always got the message
Missing the Rails 2.3....
Also available in: Atom