- Login: rogerio.carrasqueira
- Registered on: 2010-11-02
- Last connection: 2013-01-22
- 03:21 Redmine Defect #8360: Task Relation "Follows" doesn't work as expected when there are gaps
- Plus 1
- 15:23 Redmine Defect #6378: Subtask - Start is invalid
+1. It seems the redmine is not checking correctly the relationship between task on follow and precedence rela...
- 22:02 Redmine Defect #8143 (Closed): Problem to update subtask
I'm having some problem to update a subtask that belongs to a task with many substask. The stacktrace was desc...
- 16:58 Redmine Defect #7917: Creating users via email fails if user real name containes special chars
I'm having the same problem with latin caracters. I think that it can be treated as an important feature.
- 18:23 Redmine Defect #8026 (Closed): Wiki tags are not working on Redmine 1.1.2
I've downloaded the newest redmine version from github and installed it on my server. I followed all steps ...
- 00:37 Redmine Defect #6810 (Closed): Problem to access Users page
I'm trying to install the Redmine 1.0.3 on Ubuntu using Apache 2.x with Mongrel, and after follow the instruct...
Also available in: Atom