- Registered on: 2017-03-22
- Last connection: 2019-03-15
Reported issues: 2
- 06:22 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Projects getting assigned automatically after user creation
- Hey Bernhard Rohloff,
First time I faced this kind of issue while migrating Redmine from Windows to Linux environm...
- 10:51 Redmine Feature #29654 (Resolved): Adding a text box in the settings page to take recursive data
- 10:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Projects getting assigned automatically after user creation
- No plugins are installed!
Server restarted many times still after creation of users project tab will have all proj...
Redmine Environment: 3.4.6
Redmine is assigning projects to the users automatically and assigns roles soon ...
I am trying run bundle command in Linux machine using a shell script which later fetch mails from server to ...
I am trying run bundle command in Linux machine using a shell script which later fetch mails from server to c...
My current redmine Environment:
Redmine Version : 3.4.6.stable (Linux)
Ruby Version : 2.3.7-p456
- 07:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Migration from Windows to Linux OS
- Yeah. That's working fine now! Thanks for the help :)
Mails are getting deleted from the mail server when redmine...
I am currently running Redmine 3.1 in windows machine and trying to migrate the same environment to Linux mach...
- How to pop up a alert message or marking those fields as mandatory next to the text box when not filled. Like First N...
Also available in: Atom