- Registered on: 2010-11-12
- Last connection: 2017-03-07
Reported issues: 1
- 02:21 Redmine Defect #25282 (Resolved): Explanation for attachment change in r16285
- Thanks, that's helpful to know.
- 19:14 Redmine Defect #25282: Explanation for attachment change in r16285
- Just to followup, we consider this a regression and have reverted the change locally.
- 19:07 Redmine Defect #25282 (Closed): Explanation for attachment change in r16285
- I'm looking at the 3.2 branch and there was a backport made (r16285) on 1/29/17 that changed images to be sent to the...
- 19:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Disallow Anonymous from Public IP Addresses?
- I would like this as well
- 22:30 Redmine Help: RE: Best way to implement a "Filed Against version" extension
- I finally got around to building this as a plugin.
- 00:31 Redmine Feature #3816: Allow pasting screenshots from clipboard
- In development mode I'm getting the following exception when loading redmine if I'm not already logged in via a cooki...
- I'd like to have a global query that searches for empty target version so I know what bugs need to be looked at. Unfo...
- 21:53 Redmine Feature #1828: Default target version for new issues
- I noticed that I could no longer set a default version after updating to 1.0.5. You need to add default_version_id to...
- 23:14 Redmine Feature #1675: Add 'affected version' as a standard field
- 22:26 Redmine Help: RE: Best way to implement a "Filed Against version" extension
- I need to add that I want to reuse our existing versions basically showing the same options that appear in Filed Agai...
Also available in: Atom