- Registered on: 2008-10-16
- Last connection: 2011-01-14
Reported issues: 1
- 00:49 Redmine Feature #6566: Convert the git adapter to rugged
- Not saying it works, but last release was just yesterday (2.4.1) https://github.com/mojombo/grit/ so it certainly is ...
- 20:20 Redmine Feature #3967: Ability to define default columns to display based on project
- +1 for this feature. This seems like something that should be a core feature. I will give Vitaly's plugin a try.
- 01:44 Redmine Feature #5603: Rails 2.3.8 support
- 01:29 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineLDAP (#7)
- added variant for Account format that I needed to connect to our AD server
- 23:00 Redmine Defect #2834: 'admin' unable to change issue status on new install (0.8.1 and r2521)
- John Dell wrote:
> I made a new install of redmine and was demo'ing features to colleague and noticed that with the ...
- 22:58 Redmine Defect #2834 (Closed): 'admin' unable to change issue status on new install (0.8.1 and r2521)
- I made a new install of redmine and was demo'ing features to colleague and noticed that with the default 'admin' user...
- 19:55 Redmine Help: RE: Git branch tracking
- Hi Eike,
Well, I think I'm losing my mind. I am certain it wasn't working, and when I created the local git clone...
- 20:18 Redmine Help: RE: Git branch tracking
- Tomi Pieviläinen wrote:
> Thomas Lecavelier wrote:
> > The true problem is that git only allow to "see" a branch at...
Also available in: Atom