- Registered on: 2008-10-22
- Last connection: 2010-03-26
Reported issues: 1
- 17:32 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin modifying other plugin
- Thanks, Eric, but that's not exactly what I was looking for -- I want to add functionality to my plugin based on if a...
- Is it possible to have one plugin check for the existence of another plugin? I want to have one plugin add a permissi...
- 20:21 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_List (#194)
- updated info for Resources plugin
- I've checked out trunk from svn and am running into an error when trying to start the application (from the web, or b...
- 18:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Conditional render_on?
- Thanks, that worked perfectly :)
- 21:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Conditional render_on?
- Hm, okay. I was hoping there'd be a way to do an :if, but that's alright. Seems like render_on is pretty new, anyways...
- Is there a way to call render_on (for a view hook) conditionally? Before, I was just using a hook method, in which I ...
- 20:34 Redmine Patch #2599: New View Hooks
- I don't know if this is the right place, but I've added a hook that I find useful, too -- it's after the description ...
- 21:31 Redmine Defect #2070 (Closed): Localization for permission names
- Permission names aren't being localized. It can probably be fixed rather simply without breaking current functionalit...
Also available in: Atom