- Registered on: 2010-12-13
- Last connection: 2011-01-07
Reported issues: 0
By an unknow reason a I have this error message in my redmine. I do not have changed anything in the configur...
- 06:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: LDAP problem
- My ldap works. Are you connecting to ActiveDirectory? what is your settings?
- 06:57 Redmine Plugins: RE: Pluging for Pre Define Tasks and Sub Task
- Is there any update for my question? thanks Gus
- 23:57 Redmine Help: RE: Custom Fields for Issues
- Ok now it is working...thks Gus
- I have created a custom field for issues and it is associate to a tracket but when I go to create the issue I can't s...
- 02:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: Pluging for Pre Define Tasks and Sub Task
- This requirement means if it is there any pluging or way to create tasks with sub-tasks template by project?
- Is there any pluging for pre-defined tasks and sub tasks?. Thanks!!!
- 23:07 Redmine Plugins: RE: Overriding a core functionality
I think that you can do it editing db/schema.rb and try to change the line "category_id" as mandatory:
- 18:33 Redmine Help: RE: Test e-mail works but notifications aren't send
- Ok now it is working...just a mistake with authentication criterias on the config file. Thks
- 18:06 Redmine Help: RE: Test e-mail works but notifications aren't send
- I did but still is not working. Need I enable anything else in enviroment/production.rb?
Also available in: Atom