- Registered on: 2011-01-07
- Last connection: 2011-05-12
Reported issues: 1
- 22:00 Redmine Feature #7502: Display installed version in the footer
- I would be quite glad to have this in the "Powered by" section ("Powered by Redmine 1.1.0...")
- 20:53 Redmine Feature #7382: Integrated cost tracking module
- Would it really require more privacy then time tracking though?
- 16:57 Redmine Wiki edit: Redmine+Apache+Passenger_InstallOnRedHat (#2)
- Added passenger default user line
- 23:41 Redmine Feature #2854: macro to make wiki template
- This seems quite useful, any chance we could get something like this integrated? Perhaps "custom parameterizable mac...
- 23:44 Redmine Wiki edit: Redmine+Apache+Passenger_InstallOnRedHat (#1)
- Tossed up the steps I took to get Redmine running on Red Hat.
- 03:22 Redmine Defect #7425: Update of issues should provide at least the same features as context menu on issue...
- I tend to use the expanded version more frequently then the regular edit. Would it be possible to make this a custom...
- 21:27 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_install_Redmine_on_CentOS_5 (#4)
- 05:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Simple cost management feasible?
- Replaced the page w/ a feature request (#7382)
- 05:11 Redmine Feature #7382: Integrated cost tracking module
- Any thoughts / feedback would be appreciated. If this proposal does seem acceptable in principle for mainline accept...
- 05:09 Redmine Feature #7382 (New): Integrated cost tracking module
- h1. Overview
Being that Redmine is a project management web application, I believe that it could benefit significa...
Also available in: Atom