- Registered on: 2011-01-25
- Last connection: 2014-12-11
Reported issues: 0
- 04:36 Redmine Plugins: RE: plugin to assign issues to groups
- @Davide Galletti: could you tell me when will the plugin release? Or could you share something to help me build a plu...
- I read the "plugin tutorial" and can write a plugin to overwrite a simple module, but when i want to change some thin...
- 11:09 Redmine Plugins: RE: plugin to assign issues to groups
- I really happy when i hear you (Davide Galletti) will do the plugin asap.
I'm not a developer, so i will use the pat...
- 04:58 Redmine Plugins: RE: plugin to assign issues to groups
- I really need a plugin assign issues to groups.
The patch file is so cool but will be interesting if it is a plugin ...
- As default, you must logged in first and then you can access to the plugin you made.
But i want write a plugin to re...
- 02:52 Redmine Help: RE: how to crearte a login-plugin instead of default login-controller ?
- I see the tutorial here: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Plugin_Tutorial
And write the new one: my_logi...
- I would like to create a login-plugin which can do something after login successful.
I don't want to modify source...
Also available in: Atom