- Login: hjust
- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2023-03-17
- 18:43 Redmine Help: RE: read only permission for priority ignored
- > Can you tell me where the cumulation is defined? It's pretty self explaining for project edit options and so an. Bu...
- 14:53 Redmine Patch #38360 (Closed): Do not apply table-layout:fixed in potentially wide tables of detailed issue reports
- In the detailed issue reports (e.g "here":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/issues/report/tracker), the table ...
- 14:44 Redmine Patch #38359 (Closed): Render numeric axes in charts as Integers
- When rendering charts in the issue reports and repository statistics, chart.js will render the axes with fractional n...
- 23:01 Redmine Feature #38255 (Closed): Filter free and paid plugins in the plugin directory
- Something very similar was already proposed and discussed in #17689.
- 20:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Change URL files
- Redmine stores the files on disk on the server in a directory structure keyed by year and month. The files are stored...
- 20:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: I have probllem in dowloading redmine. Redmine issued certificate expired
- It is not Redmine's server certificate which is expired, but an optional root certificate in the certificate chain. M...
- 19:05 Redmine Feature #38338 (Closed): JSON formatting
- Redmine support *a lot* or languages via the "rouge gem":https://github.com/rouge-ruby/rouge, including JSON. To avoi...
- 18:56 Redmine Defect #38337 (Closed): Export Time as CSV : FrozenError (can't modify frozen String: "")
- Redmine 4.0 does not officially support Ruby 2.7. Also Redmine 4.0.x does not receive any updates and is not supporte...
- 16:05 Redmine Wiki edit: Security_Advisories (#75)
- 11:47 Redmine Defect #37984 (Closed): ERROR bad Request-Line on Redmine project
- This issue is related to the webserver configuration. As common configurations work correctly and no further details ...
Also available in: Atom