- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2021-04-07
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 97
- 13:54 Redmine Feature #32628: Notify users about high issues (only)
- If you have a default priority defined, we assume high priority issues to have any priority higher than the defined d...
- 13:46 Redmine Feature #34981: Allow to change a project identifier
- Many repository integrations (including the bundled @Redmine.pm@ and @reposman.rb@) assume that the repository on the...
- 13:02 Redmine Wiki edit: Security_Advisories (#48)
- Add CVE-2021-29274 for #33846
- 11:17 Redmine Feature #34974: Change the default value for "Preferred part of multipart (HTML) emails" from "Te...
- When receiving a mail, we extract the text part in order to add a journal node or issue description as a Textile or M...
- 01:13 Redmine Defect #33846: Inline issue auto complete doesn't sanitize HTML tags
- By the way: this a full-blown XSS vulnerability. With an issue subject such as...
- 13:28 Redmine Feature #2024: gantt chart editing
- Thank you for your effort in providing and updating this patch! This feature and its UI implementation looks very pro...
- 21:46 Redmine Feature #34793 (Closed): Filter OR / AND for issues and repeated columns in filter settings
- For most fields, you can define multiple values which should be selected, e.g. you can select multiple statuses or ve...
- 21:13 Redmine Feature #34794: Allow newlines and quote characters within mail body delimiters
- Please note though that the change only applies to non-regex delimiters. To match this delimiter, you would still nee...
- 12:29 Redmine Feature #34793 (Closed): Filter OR / AND for issues and repeated columns in filter settings
- 11:50 Redmine Feature #34794 (Closed): Allow newlines and quote characters within mail body delimiters
- When processing incoming emails, there is the possibility to define body delimiters after which no further content sh...
Also available in: Atom