- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2022-09-17
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 125
- 15:44 Redmine Defect #37635: Respect Role#consider_workflow? when checking for allowed status transitions
- I'd require the user argument (rather than allowing a default). Then, this looks good for me.
I have attached an u...
- 21:05 Redmine Patch #37614: Cleanup app/models/repository/git.rb
- The changes should all be equivalent to what's currently there.
As a tiny personal preference though, I'm not a hu...
- 20:57 Redmine Patch #37636 (Closed): Ignore statuses if workflow only defines identity transition
- When editing workflow transitions, we are implicitly storing identity transitions (from a status to the same status, ...
- 20:49 Redmine Defect #37635 (Closed): Respect Role#consider_workflow? when checking for allowed status transitions
- When defining workflow rules for a role and tracker, we generally check if a role can have any workflows at all. Righ...
- 12:03 Redmine Patch #37617: Add description field to custom fields API
- Thanks for adding the test, Maeda-san. Unfortunately, I did not immediately find where the API was tested.
- 18:26 Redmine Patch #37617 (Closed): Add description field to custom fields API
- The description field is missing from the API response of @custom_fields#index@.
The attached patch adds this field.
- 19:23 Redmine Patch #37608 (Closed): Check visibility for passed user in IssueQuery.default
- In @IssueQuery.default@, you can optionally pass a user to get the default query for. We should actually use this use...
- 12:03 Redmine Defect #37237: Common Markdown Formatter does not render all properties on HTML elements
- Right now, custom CSS rules are not allowed at all in Markdown. This is something that may change in the future thoug...
- 10:44 Redmine Patch #37600: Cache attachments and thumbnails in web browsers
- Iirc we generally avoid to allow explicit caching for anything because different user may have different access permi...
- 19:53 Redmine Defect #37603 (Closed): Missing translation for label_default_queries.for_this_user
- In #7360 we introduced default issue queries.
Admins can edit the default issue query for other users in Administr...
Also available in: Atom