- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2021-01-11
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 92
- 20:31 Redmine Patch #34595 (New): Filter list of recent projects in the project jump box
- The attached patch makes sure that only currently visible projects are included in the project jump box, removing arc...
- 20:01 Redmine Defect #34489 (Needs feedback): The project jump box does not work
- 19:38 Redmine Defect #34497 (Needs feedback): High memory usage in Redmine 4.0.5.stable
- "high" is a rather subjective designation. Without specific numbers, it is impossible to verify this nor is it possib...
- 17:18 Redmine Defect #34397 (Closed): PDF thumbnail to PNG failing on ruby 2.5
- Thank you for the feedback. I'm closing this issue as it is not a defect in Redmine.
- 15:00 Redmine Feature #33658: robots.txt: disallow crawling login, register, and lost password form
- Looks good to me, thanks!
- 15:41 Redmine Feature #33658 (Reopened): robots.txt: disallow crawling login, register, and lost password form
- Redmine already generates a @robots.txt@ in @welcome#robots@. Wouldn't this be better suited there, specifically in s...
- 18:00 Redmine Defect #34235 (Needs feedback): Losing data due to unsupported characters
- The internal error page is the result of an unhandled error, that is: an unexpected issues which was not anticipated ...
- 16:24 Redmine Help: RE: Change visible name of custom fields
- The name of the field (which you can freely edit) is shown everywhere, that is both in the Administration area as wel...
- 16:34 Redmine Help: RE: Change visible name of custom fields
- You can freely edit the names of custom fields in *Administration* -> *Custom Fields*. Click on the desired custom fi...
Also available in: Atom