- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2018-09-20
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 85
- 19:26 Redmine Patch #29161: Avoid SQL errors when adding a project custom field as a time report criteria
- i just updated the patch to include a test for this behavior.
While the symptom described here doesn't occur that ...
- 17:19 Redmine Patch #29459 (Reopened): Add admin flag to users API
- Thank you for committing the patch.
I will update the [[REST Users]] API documentation page accordingly.
- 17:35 Redmine Patch #29459: Add admin flag to users API
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> IMHO, it is better to remove '@|| (User.current == @user)@' from the patch. Non-admin users can kn...
- 16:32 Redmine Defect #29598 (Closed): Footnotes are not working as explained in RedmineTextFormattingMarkdown
- Redmine supports both Textile and Markdown formatting. It defaults to Textile where the syntax you have shown on the ...
- 16:27 Redmine Defect #29596 (Needs feedback): Filter by subproject not working
- With the filter you have shown there, you should get all issues which belong either to your @it@ project (i.e. the pr...
- 20:36 Redmine Defect #29514 (Needs feedback): Anti spam feature - manual new user creation option
- You can already configure that in *Administration* -> *Settings* -> *Authentication* -> *Self-registration* where you...
- 16:41 Redmine Patch #29459 (Reopened): Add admin flag to users API
- Currently, it is not possible to distinguish admin users from "normal" users via the API. This patch adds the @admin@...
- 13:22 Redmine Patch #29378 (Needs feedback): More call_hooks for projects, issue statusses, time entries, etc.
- 14:49 Redmine Patch #29378: More call_hooks for projects, issue statusses, time entries, etc.
- Do you strictly need these controller hooks to distinguish updates done by the controller from other updates?
- 13:52 Redmine Patch #26714 (New): pluck instead of map in issue_query
Also available in: Atom