- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2020-05-28
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 89
- 15:49 Redmine Feature #33479 (Closed): Make other destinations visible in the Redmine notification email
- See #30787 for a discussion of this.
Please note that even before 4.0, we have potentially send multiple mails to ...
- 15:39 Redmine Defect #33499 (Closed): Issue filter "Subproject" does not work
- If you want to display issues from only a specifically named subset of your projects, you can navigate to the global ...
- 14:47 Redmine Defect #33334: bump i18n for advisory: CVE-2014-10077
- The version of @Hash#slice@ in the i18n gem (which was vulnerable to CVE-2014-10077) is only used if there is not alr...
- 18:53 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Groups (#9)
- XML POST requires type="array" to be parsed correctly
- 13:34 Redmine Feature #33003 (Closed): Emails footer
- You can add a reference to an image to the footer using the same syntax you can use from inside your issues, e.g.,
- 13:27 Redmine Defect #33029 (Needs feedback): API POST requests fail with 422 Can't verify CSRF token authentic...
- It's likely that you have forgotten to activated the support for REST API in your local Redmine installation. Make su...
- 16:14 Redmine Patch #32847: Ability to add custom css classes to body tag
- The changed @body_css_classes@ method is unfortunately not idempotent. Each call of the changed method will add the "...
- 15:44 Redmine Defect #32851 (Needs feedback): изменение выбора проекта по умолчанию
- Please use English on redmine.org since most contributors don't speak Russian unfortunately.
Also, please give som...
- 15:42 Redmine Defect #32852 (Needs feedback): Upgrading from Redmine v4.0.5 to v4.1.0 gives 2 errors
- With your described changes, yoy are basically enabling the assets pipeline in Rails which we don't use currently. Th...
- 14:24 Redmine Feature #32491 (Closed): Watcher can see tickets independent from issue visibility
- There is a (quite possible slightly outdated by now) patch for that feature in #23546 already.
In #8488#note-166 a...
Also available in: Atom