- Login: vivitron
- Registered on: 2011-02-07
- Last connection: 2011-05-20
- 13:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Recent Issues Plugin
- Glad you found it useful. I had my install under the /redmine/ subdir.
I need to come up with a way to detect w...
- 19:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Recent Issues Plugin
- It's on the issue sidebar.
I'll work on screenshots, but it is a very simple plugin that is 100% client side.
- See: https://github.com/lmbrt/Redmine-Recent-Issue-List
JS plugin that keeps up with the last 10 issues you've vie...
- 16:39 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- Victor Doulepov wrote:
> Mischa The Evil wrote:
> > Victor Doulepov wrote:
> > > Alright guys, here it goes in a p...
- 13:27 Redmine Feature #4244: Multiple email addresses for each user
- +1 for this feature...
- 19:08 Redmine Defect #1965: Redmine is not Tab Safe
- Solving this would make it very easy to collaborate with others as well.
For instance, if I want to provide someon...
- 18:22 Redmine Defect #1965: Redmine is not Tab Safe
- While the patch helps, I think the bigger issue is the fact that filters are kept in the session.
- 22:04 Redmine Feature #5840: Live lookup of the existing issues based on the keywords entered in the title for new issue
- I like Andrew's solution, but in the spirit of Prototype, I've translated his solution to Prototype. It should work ...
Also available in: Atom