- Registered on: 2008-11-25
- Last connection: 2008-11-27
Reported issues: 1
- 08:28 Redmine Defect #2226: broken links in apache https
- Stephanie Collett wrote:
> Have you set Redmine to use HTTPS for URLs?
> In the Redmine application:
- 12:43 Redmine Defect #2226 (Resolved): broken links in apache https
- About my application's environment
Ruby version 1.8.6 (i386-mswin32)
RubyGems version 0.9.4
- 12:35 Redmine Defect #2226 (Closed): broken links in apache https
- I start mongrel with:...
- 12:25 Redmine Help: I configure that. but i have troubles
- You should configure your apache to use SSL.
Also available in: Atom