- IRC nick: demas
- Registered on: 2011-02-17
- Last connection: 2014-03-16
Reported issues: 0
We have Redmine installation and in the nearest time we are waiting to increase number of active users.
- 19:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Send mails from Redmine asynchronously
- I have launched Redmine two times (with async and without async options) and compared console output. Around 100 lin...
- 18:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Send mails from Redmine asynchronously
- Thanks. I didn't know about it.
I have tried it, but it don't work for me. If I change settings to:
- As I know Redmine sends mail notification in the main transaction. For example, when the user post new note it will n...
- 14:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Sending mail in 2.4.1
- I have found solution: http://www.redmine.org/issues/13698
- 14:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Sending mail in 2.4.1
- When I edit issue I get next message on console:
Rendered mailer/_issue.html.erb (2.2ms)
- I have updated my servers from 2.3.0 to 2.4.1 and one (and only one) stops sending mail. If I was switched it back to...
I am just wondering if there is any experience on launch Redmine on Ruby Enterprise Edition?
I am just wondering the reason of poor perfomance of 'Add Watcher' functionality.
If I click 'Watch' all wo...
- Hi all,
I need to modify mail template and add to it parent issue information.
I have found app/view/mailer/_is...
Also available in: Atom