- Registered on: 2008-11-28
- Last connection: 2009-09-13
Reported issues: 4
- 01:24 Redmine Defect #3862 (Closed): Update to Rails 2.3.4 breaks Bots Filter plugin
- Upon running @svn update@ and running @RAILS_ENV=production rake db:migrate@, I received the following message: -
- 07:41 Redmine Feature #3773 (Closed): Issue filtering should produce a bookmarkable URL ?
I'd like to see the URL that is produced when applying filters as something that I can bookmark / send to othe...
- 14:00 Redmine Defect #3771: Journal entry in Issue not displaying correctly
- It appears the defect relies on avatars being enabled under settings -> 'Use Gravatar user icons'
- 13:58 Redmine Defect #3771: Journal entry in Issue not displaying correctly
- This defect was observed against -r2847.
Hopefully this journal entry exhibits the behaviour.
Testing 1 2 3: -
- 13:55 Redmine Defect #3771 (Closed): Journal entry in Issue not displaying correctly
- When the following journal entry is added to an existing Issue, the alignment of the <li>'s is off: -
-- snip --
- 02:55 Redmine Feature #2782: Save + Continue or AJAX save POST
- Proposed patch diff (contains only English locale change only sorry)
- 23:23 Redmine Feature #2782 (New): Save + Continue or AJAX save POST
Love the software and use the Wiki a fair bit. I'd really like an option to be able to save the current conte...
Also available in: Atom