- Registered on: 2008-11-29
- Last connection: 2019-06-17
Reported issues: 3
- 14:10 Redmine Feature #30485 (New): Make activity type project dependant instead of redmine global
- At this moment, the activity types are set global for al Redmine projects.
We have different types, order numbers, e...
- 14:55 Redmine Feature #11963: Hide the estimated times on issues for certain roles
- 14:55 Redmine Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide
- 09:51 Redmine Feature #7159: Bulk watch/unwatch issues from the context menu
- 14:09 Redmine Defect #8149: Subtasks always become 'bug' as tracker type
- Update: I might have found the problem. We use the Backlog plugin for our scrum team. Seems the settingspage of that ...
- 14:01 Redmine Defect #8149 (Closed): Subtasks always become 'bug' as tracker type
- I added a couple of trackers (eg support, task). I want my main issues to be features (or bugs) and attach sub issues...
- 18:10 Redmine Feature #8134 (Closed): Restrict edit issue possibilities per role
- Now you can only determine if they can edit issues or not. When they are allowed, they can also click the 'more' link...
- 14:17 Redmine Feature #3967: Ability to define default columns to display based on project
- Any news on this one, this would help us a lot!
Also available in: Atom