- Registered on: 2017-06-19
- Last connection: 2017-06-28
Reported issues: 0
- 11:18 Redmine Help: RE: Adding an existing Repository
- I found a solution:
Instead of the IP Address I used the DNS name of the server and it worked directly.
- 07:13 Redmine Help: RE: Adding an existing Repository
- The log shows:...
- 12:14 Redmine Help: RE: Adding an existing Repository
- None of both solutions work on my system.
This is very strange cause both systems (Redmine & SVN) are running on the...
- 12:10 Redmine Help: RE: User get wrong URL to redmine
- Thanks, this works now!
when I create a new Project, assigned users will get a notification with an URL.
This URL is like:
- Me again,
since yesterday I have the problem that I can't access an existing ticket?! I just installed the Plugin "R...
- 08:59 Redmine Help: RE: Adding an existing Repository
- Yes and no. My URL is https://22.214.171.124/svn/hcckpm_standard/KPNT_UI
If I enter this to the browser it tells me it'...
I' trying to add an existing SVN Repository to a new Project, but I'm not able to add it.
- 13:30 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine Task List in Visual Studio - only 25 Tasks
- Found a "work around"
For anybody how's interested: assigned_to_id=me*&limit=100* did the job.
As I read in the do...
I created a lot of tasks in Redmine and I'm using the Redmine Task List for Visual Studio. This list only sho...
Also available in: Atom