- Registered on: 2008-12-02
- Last connection: 2009-01-28
Reported issues: 0
- 18:24 Redmine Help: RE: Can project members get sent email when new tickets are raised?
- Then you'd lose here. Nobody here including me uses RSS, I know very little about it.
- 17:22 Redmine Help: RE: Can project members get sent email when new tickets are raised?
- Thanks for the reply.
We're running 0.7.3 so it looks like we don't get the watcher list features.
I don't know...
- 15:16 Redmine Feature #2597: Allow users to choose on which specific events they want to be notified
- Yes please!
- Is it possible to configure Redmine to email certain people (people who have a certain role on a project, say) when n...
- 18:19 Redmine Help: RE: How to pick up commit references from shared library repo directories
- No cron job or commit hook. At the moment it's click on repository then go back and refresh ticket.
- Hi, we are rolling out Redmine + SVN, we have Redmine projects like
And SVN structure like...
- 10:25 Redmine Help: RE: Windows domain-based transparent logon with Linux server?
- Yes, for the moment I have gone with this approach. It was pretty straightforward to authenticate against the ADS as ...
- Hi all,
I am setting up Redmine + Apache2 + svn 1.5.4 on an Ubuntu 8.04 server.
I have the basics working with si...
Also available in: Atom