- Login: ccom
- Registered on: 2011-03-03
- Last connection: 2011-03-04
- 23:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Commercial License
- I am not interested in commercial hosting of Redmine, but would like to change the footer to just "Powered by Redmine...
- 09:00 Redmine Feature #1605: Activity page to remember user's selection of activities
for a global setting of which boxes are checked by default (maybe even project-specific setting)
- 22:49 Redmine Help: RE: How to use ldapi
- Would it be difficult to implement ldapi? It don't have much Ruby experience, but could try if it's easy.
I just installed Redmine, but cannot find the option to use ldapi for LDAP or an URL like ldapi:///
Also available in: Atom