- Login: yassen
- Registered on: 2008-12-03
- Last connection: 2012-08-24
- 08:30 Redmine Feature #1565: Custom query on My page
- +1 We badly need this functionality to provide customized blocks on "My Page" for various cases.
- 05:02 Redmine Help: RE: Simple URL rewrite [SOLVED]
- I am obviously talking to myself ;)) but YES, I've got it!
One needs to get the web server to set an environment ...
- 04:02 Redmine Help: RE: Simple URL rewrite
- *Jean-Baptiste*: Thanks again for the hint! The reference indeed helped me. It all took enormous time, but it really ...
- 11:07 Redmine Help: RE: How can I contribute to the wiki?
- One more vote for this. (I would like to post a HowTo on configuring Redmine to run as an FCGI daemon with the Hiawat...
- 10:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problem during the installation with sqlite3 and redmine 0.8
- *Hasan*: I don't use sqlite (at least not with Rails) so no practical help available; but just trying to be useful ou...
- 17:59 Redmine Help: RE: Simple URL rewrite
- *Jean-Baptiste*: Thank you!! This looks like EXACTLY what I need to overcome this issue. I need more than two (a LOT ...
- 15:24 Redmine Help: RE: Simple URL rewrite
- A plea for help again:
I understand that this is more of a Rails issue than Redmine; and I made every effort to re...
- 10:41 Redmine Help: RE: use the Redmine in sourceforge
- Hi Alexey,
Not sure why you need the named source ... I couldn't reach it (doesn't open right now).
Why not sim...
- 18:03 Redmine Help: RE: Sending emails take a lot of time
- My mail server is within the same local area net and sending mails is absolutely instant.
What is your configurati...
- 12:08 Redmine Help: RE: Sending emails take a lot of time
- (Just trying to help although I am not sure I really can.)
> or creating news ... takes a lot of time
Is news c...
Also available in: Atom