- Registered on: 2011-03-07
- Last connection: 2011-05-16
Reported issues: 0
- 06:21 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to handle Duplicates of issues in "Redmine Importer " plugin
- Thanks Leo,
I was able to update the existing issues with the plugin. But, the feature "ignore existing issu...
- 04:33 Redmine Feature #5794: URL custom fields
- Thanks Ian,
- 11:52 Redmine Feature #5794: URL custom fields
- Thibaut Cuvelier wrote:
> Custom fields can also be used to store URLs, but they are shown as simple text. E.g., her...
- 08:16 Redmine Help: RE: How to alter the "Custom field" to unique value ?
- sorry, i missed out the ruby version
Ruby version 1.8.7 (i686-linux)
RubyGems version 1.3.7...
- I Downloaded the CSV importer plugin
- Hi all,
I added an custom field called "My Issue ID" (path followed is Custom fields » Issues » New custom fie...
- 08:01 Redmine Help: RE: An error occurred while sending mail (end of file reached)
- No, i Didn't included any quotes for the domain names and address.
What should be the domain name ? is it the co...
- 03:55 Redmine Help: RE: An error occurred while sending mail (end of file reached)
- Hi Mr Ivan, Thanks for the reply.
I Did tried the above step by adding the domain name, but still the same error h...
- Hi All,
I am in the process of email configuration for redmine. i am following this How to Link . [[HowTo_configur...
Also available in: Atom