- IRC nick: rrecio
- Registered on: 2011-03-15
- Last connection: 2012-06-04
Reported issues: 0
- 06:13 Redmine Help: RE: How can I get activity_id for Time Entries API
- I'm having this same issue. any solution?
- 03:01 Redmine Feature #7181: List of trackers in REST API
- I'm sorry, I was wrong. it works, thanks.
- 02:43 Redmine Feature #7181: List of trackers in REST API
- Well, I'm on 1.2.1 and it's not working :(
- 02:42 Redmine Feature #7180: List of statuses in REST API
- Why don't you just create a json/xml response for a path like this projects/:project_name/issues/new.json so its resp...
- 00:34 Redmine Defect #7819: REST API Populating issue field enumerations + Issue list filters
- This patch contains additions that lists issue statuses and trackers.
It does exposes assignable users and versions ...
- 23:42 Redmine Feature #7180: List of statuses in REST API
- I've made a pull request on edavis10's github (my github is rrecio) of a code that expose issue_statuses through REST...
- 23:39 Redmine Feature #7181: List of trackers in REST API
- I've made a pull request on github with a code that expose trackers through REST, but no one use it.
Can anyone plea...
Also available in: Atom