- Registered on: 2011-03-15
- Last connection: 2011-03-19
Reported issues: 0
- 13:57 Redmine Help: RE: Logging time in mercurial commit message doesn't work
- First I want to make sure I'm doing nothing wrong. Maybe someone can confirm that it works fine without need for any ...
- 13:22 Redmine Help: RE: Logging time in mercurial commit message doesn't work
- In that issue the only thing mentioned is that time is logged, but wrongly. In my case no time is logged. That is wha...
- I write 'closes #3 @1h30m' in a mercurial commit message and it doesn't log any time. The issue is closed (after havi...
Also available in: Atom