- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2018-08-16
Reported issues: 17
- 08:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF exporter does not support unicode character
- Referring to #8753, Persian language shouldn't be a problem since version V2.6.0.
Which version of Redmine do you have?
- 07:26 Redmine Help: RE: Receiving E-mails via cron
- Please check if the command works in your user session.
If this exact line works in your console I'd bet that the @P...
- 06:37 Redmine Defect #28565: PDF export has too many whitespace
- This is the result of my patch but it's quite difficult to show how it looks in a document...
- 07:41 Redmine Feature #29321: Move the watchers list to issue section
- Robert Korulczyk wrote:
> But please make list of watchers horizontal - it should not take the whole screen if ~40 p...
- 14:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to know total Resolved issues last week after changed to Confirmed status.
- Hello Thuan,
welcome to the Redmine community!
There is no single click solution, I'm afraid. The only way i coul...
- 17:45 Redmine Feature #29321: Move the watchers list to issue section
- I think this would work best with the collapsed sections proposed in #29034.
- 17:44 Redmine Feature #29321 (New): Move the watchers list to issue section
- The issues view is split in two sections, the actual issue and the sidebar.
On the issues section there is everythin...
- 10:36 Redmine Defect #28565: PDF export has too many whitespace
- I've found the same behavior for associated revisions and comments after journal entries.
Attached is a second patch...
- 07:36 Redmine Defect #28565: PDF export has too many whitespace
- The behavior is caused by source:trunk/lib/redmine/export/pdf/issues_pdf_helper.rb#L234
After each comment block the...
- 13:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: Progressive Project Lists
- As this is a plugin developed by a third party I think the best chance to get help with it is by contacting the plugi...
Also available in: Atom