- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2020-08-06
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 33
- 13:15 Redmine Defect #33723: File name is displayed over the clip icon in new/edit forms
- I cannot reproduce this issue in my production environment with v4.1.1-stable When I open the form to create a new is...
- 05:48 Redmine Help: RE: missing translation
- I've tested it on two instances of mine with 3.4 and 4.1 installed and I cannot reproduce this behavior in any way. B...
- 11:47 Redmine Help: RE: missing translation
- That's weird. There should be both of them available. What version of Redmine do you have installed?
Perhaps that's ...
- 15:09 Redmine Defect #33766 (Closed): #31355 breaks project tree
- I think this defect has already been fixed for v4.2.0 in #32944.
Anyway, thank you for reporting the issue.
- 06:32 Redmine Feature #7907: Display Issues in a hierarchy (tree)
- Klaus Adler wrote:
> We are using Vitaly Klimov Smart Sort Plugin. We want to upgrade, but the Plugin is not w...
- 09:36 Redmine Help: RE: missing translation
- I did a quick check in my dev environment at current trunk. It seems like every thing works as expected with two user...
- 15:57 Redmine Help: RE: missing translation
- It may depend on the version you're using but in the current versions of Redmine there are both en and en-GB availabl...
- 08:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to find code for call_hooks function in redmine
- You can use hooks to inject custom content to views without the need of replacing the existing one. In a custom plugi...
- 06:35 Redmine Feature #31881: Add "behind-schedule" CSS class to issues
- +1 It's a nice improvement and makes the modules more consistent.
Also a good indicator if an issue needs a bit of ...
- 12:56 Redmine Feature #32944: Always preserve the tree structure in the project jump box
- 1+ I stumbled upon the same issue several times.
Also available in: Atom