- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2018-10-16
Reported issues: 19
- 11:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: what is redmine?
- Hallo Ramona,
welcome to the Redmine community!
Redmine itself is an issue based project management tool which ...
- 11:45 Redmine Help: RE: How to customize redmine homepage
- h3. 1 - Remove help link
It is possible to remove the help entry by writing a plugin to remove it from the specifi...
- 18:26 Redmine Defect #29729: Upload File
- @Holger Just
I think that's just another *test issue* ...
- 11:06 Redmine Help: RE: advance reminder plugin
- As this plugin is likely developed by a 3rd party you should ask this question to the actual developer of the plugin....
- 10:27 Redmine Help: RE: Query to see how long someone has been an assignee before working on a ticket
- Hello Lyle,
I think you can't achieve your goal by using the query functions of Redmine because it doesn't track w...
- 06:46 Redmine Help: RE: How to extend/patch the footer with additional links?
- Hi Richard,
what's the version of your Redmine installation?
I think you should be fine with adding a plain html ...
- 11:43 Redmine Patch #27346: Use the new pagination style for the calendars view
- Ok, I've looked at the patch and the style changes for the 'buttons' class are necessary to geht the new buttons for...
- 09:16 Redmine Patch #27346: Use the new pagination style for the calendars view
- I'm currently on the road but I can have a look at the patch on Sunday.
At a first glance I think the new styles ca...
- 09:59 Redmine Feature #724: change "versions" to "milestones"
- Depending on what you like to plan the one or the other could better fit your needs.
@Version@, @Milestone@, @Sprint...
- 21:40 Redmine Help: RE: Thin_redmine and Thin_redmine2 servers got disabled and missing
- I think you should look for help in the "Bitnami Community":https://community.bitnami.com/.
This is the development ...
Also available in: Atom