- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2019-04-22
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 25
- 16:40 Redmine Patch #31204: Add hover styles to buttons
- I've tested you changes and I think it looks really great now. LGTM!
- 06:05 Redmine Defect #31216: Multiselect elements don't expand anymore
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Bernhard, can you try the attached fix? it works fine for me.
I've tried it and it works...
- 14:20 Redmine Defect #31216 (Closed): Multiselect elements don't expand anymore
- Since the new styling of the select fields the multiselect fields (e.g. multiple filter criteria) don't expand anymor...
- 09:24 Redmine Patch #31204: Add hover styles to buttons
- The patch looks a bit odd in my case, because it sets the font size only for the buttons but not for the other input ...
- 17:51 Redmine Defect #31197 (Closed): Create a new project
- Just in case this is a real request and not just for testing purposes.
redmine.org is not intended to host other pro...
- 13:20 Redmine Patch #31147 (Closed): Add custom styles for all fields
- Hold on! Everything's fine. My testing environment was using the alternate theme so it's not related to Marius' patch.
- 11:37 Redmine Patch #31147 (Reopened): Add custom styles for all fields
- I found another flaw in the implementation.
Head over to *administration > settings* and look for @protocol@ and @w...
- 08:59 Redmine Help: RE: History of Issue's status change
- You can get the journals data via the REST API as described in the wiki.
- 08:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Any chance to get a updated SAML plugin
- I think I would give this fork a try. https://github.com/alexandermeindl/redmine_omniauth_saml
Alexander is the guy ...
- 06:44 Redmine Development: RE: Move the horizontal labels page to vertical Labels page
- At the moment the main menu is wrapped by the header so it's not possible to style them vertically and horizontally a...
Also available in: Atom