- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2020-10-19
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 34
- 07:06 Redmine Help: RE: RFI / Is there a way to limit admin email notifications to only the original admin acco...
- Hi David,
it's great to have you on board. ;-)
Maybe it's sufficient enough to tweak the notification settings in...
- 13:42 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Migrate database from Sqlite to PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Look at this blog article. To me it sounds like a good approach...
- 08:21 Redmine Defect #34091 (Closed): Issue page: long text field missing when switched to use full width
- If it's a plugin issue, please contact the maintainer of the plugin.
I'll close it for now. Feel free to reopen it ...
- 11:01 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot attach files larger than 1048576 bytes
- Udo Hain wrote:
> Dear Bernhard,
> have you read my post? ...
> BR, Udo
Sorry, it was a bit early (pre ...
- 06:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: change subdomain possible?
- Under *Administration -> Settings -> General* you are able to set/change the hostname of your Redmine instance. If th...
- 06:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Change Summaries
- I don't think there is something like a list with major features, I'm afraid. From my own experience over the last ei...
- 06:14 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot attach files larger than 1048576 bytes
- Hi Udo,
the maximum allowed upload size can be changed in the administration menu. You find it under *Administrati...
- 14:29 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to show "wiki"-Link from other projects
- Reiner Lichtenberger wrote:
> "include complete pages with the include macro?"
> -> what are complete pages...
- 11:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to show "wiki"-Link from other projects
- It may depend on the permissions of the project.
If the project is publicly visible you can link to these pages with...
- 17:47 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine API, list of issues with spent_hours
- Oh boy... I'm a blind mole. Didn't read that you need a solution for the REST API.
Since it's not shown in the list ...
Also available in: Atom