- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2017-11-17
Reported issues: 4
- Hi all,
at the moment I'm trying to create a plugin to bring all issues relating views (issues, gantt, calendar) t...
- 14:31 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Patch "Comments on closed Issues"
- Relating to #13814#note-14 the feature seems to be integrated in the "Redmine Tweaks" plugin which successor is now t...
- 11:02 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin Request- Does anyone have the Kanban plugin for redmine version-3.3.3?
- There is also a free version of the agile plugin, mentioned by trevor crowley.
Or maybe you should give Redhopper a ...
- 16:06 Redmine Help: RE: Colleagues, tell me, please, how can I view the structure data base of redmine?
- There are plenty of database viewers out there.
PhpMyAdmin for example, is a great way to dig into a MySQL database.
- 13:27 Redmine Help: RE: Allow watchers to comment on issue
- I reproduced your described behavior and it seems that there's no possibility to enable it.
Furthermore, relating to...
- 11:59 Redmine Feature #27412: Document supported HTML access keys
- I have written a small wiki article for this feature.
Perhaps, this could be seen as a first draft.
- 11:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Role permissions
- In relation to [[RedmineProjectSettings#Members]], you can assign as many roles to a project member as you want/creat...
- 11:20 Redmine Help: RE: Allow watchers to comment on issue
Go into @Administration > Roles & Permissions > Non Member@ and check the option @Add notes@ in the "Issue Tracking...
- 06:15 Redmine Help: RE: Issues with my activity
- If you have a newer version of Redmine, there is a filter option "Updated by" which gives you a list of issues you a...
- 06:10 Redmine Help: RE: Get Redmine Status change messages
- Hi Aditya,
I think I understand, what you try to make. You want so separate the "brand new" issues from the "reope...
Also available in: Atom