- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2021-01-12
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 34
- 13:56 Redmine Defect #28392: Styles for h4, h5 and h6 wiki headings are not defined
- I've tested Mizuki's patch and it applies flawless on the current trunk.
It's a great improvement in UX and readabil...
- 14:28 Redmine Feature #33325 (New): Export spent time report as PDF
- A Egan wrote:
> Do we know why this issue is set to resolved? There is no target version set and I can't see any oth...
- 15:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Replacement for the removed Discord chat.
- Today I realized that our Slack channel is not advertised on the landing page of redmine.org. This makes it hard to f...
- 15:12 Redmine Help: RE: Auto email reply with auto ticket id
- Hi Antonie,
welcome to the Redmine community. Always great to meet new people. :-)
A helpdesk functionality lik...
- 18:32 Redmine Patch #29184: Add home to the application menu
- BTW the patch causes an error if one is on the "Home" tab and tries to select "All projects" from the quick-jump drop...
- 18:23 Redmine Patch #29184: Add home to the application menu
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> I agree that that part of the UI/UX could be reworked and overhauled, but accomplishing that ...
- 05:08 Redmine Feature #28471: Query links for subtasks on issue page
- Thank you Marius for reviewing and improving my work. I really like the badge style.
BTW my implementation was sha...
- 09:55 Redmine Feature #34303: Allow to add subtask from context menu
- +1 Sounds quite handy. :-)
- 05:56 Redmine Help: RE: Do we need to run db:migrate TWO times when migrating Redmine from one computer to anot...
- Hi Ashim,
AFAIK the db:migrate step is only needed if you also upgrade your Redmine version while moving it to ano...
- 08:51 Redmine Feature #28471: Query links for subtasks on issue page
- Here's some test code. Since I'm not very used to rails testing, I'm not sure if it's sufficient enough....
Also available in: Atom