- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2020-02-27
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 33
- 15:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Replacement for the removed Discord chat.
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Discord or should we try another solution? Like Slack or Gitter which already have some int...
- 15:56 Redmine Development: RE: Vue.js as frontend?
- I don't know if this is a hot topic anymore, but Akiko has some vue.js integration in her "plugin":https://www.redmin...
- Hey folks,
today I was asked by Martina Adler if the Discord channel is not existing any longer. So I opened Disco...
- 15:24 Redmine Help: RE: Activity page
- Oh yes it seems you're right on that. The discord groups seems to be gone without any notification from Max's side. I...
- 06:00 Redmine Help: RE: Can it be installed on Ionos(1und1) Webspace
- Hi Max,
welcome to the Redmine community! :-)
I vaguely presume, you can't. Apache and MySQL would be fine, but...
- 06:18 Redmine Feature #29193 (Closed): Finish Restoring Guide
- Description was added by Gerd Pokorra in July 2018.
- 06:11 Redmine Feature #33017 (New): Complete documentation of news REST API
- The documentation of the news API shows only the GET part. The API has been completed in #13468 and the other parts s...
- 05:48 Redmine Help: RE: Adding News vía Rest Api
- I haven't tried the news API, yet. But one can find good examples in the tests for that part. There you have prototyp...
- 05:26 Redmine Patch #32888: Use stylelint to avoid errors and enforce conventions in CSS files
- It's a good idea. And I'm completely with you Marius that we need some coding standards on the stylesheets.
- 17:25 Redmine Defect #29694: Some buttons in wiki toolbar are hidden in responsive layout
- Github also has an interesting solution for this issue. They simply put their toolbar under the tab if there's not en...
Also available in: Atom