- Login: cappumuc
- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2023-09-08
- 19:59 Redmine Defect #38981 (Closed): thin_redmine service can not start
- Hi Calvin,
this issue tracker is exlusively meant for the development of Redmine itself. The problems you're facin...
- 10:05 Redmine Help: RE: Reset issue ID#
- There's a plugin which tries to achieve this, but it's quite outdated and not compatible with current versions of Red...
- 09:51 Redmine Job offers: RE: Redmine Hosting
- There's also Alphanodes (https://alphanodes.com) based in Munich.
- 13:34 Redmine Defect #38643 (Closed): Issue ID reset
- The issue tracker is not the right place to request help.
It's meant for feature requests and bug reports. You've al...
- 09:19 Redmine Defect #38642 (Closed): Starting Issue Number (1) automatic for new project after deleting old project
- Please don't create multiple issues for the same topic.
- 14:21 Redmine Help: RE: How to replace a link in the plugin description?
- Hi Jordan,
what I can see, the only person who can edit the content of the plugin description is the user "Red Min...
- 12:33 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot recieve email notifications from redmine.org anymore
- FYI, I've received a notification of your post via email (Gmail) a couple of minutes after you've sent it. :-)
- 06:34 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot recieve email notifications from redmine.org anymore
- Hi Liane,
it looks like changing the email provider hasn't solved the problem. I'll try to investigate this in the...
- 19:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is the forum signup process open?
- Hi Joan,
usually the registration is open for everyone. We had a similar problem few month ago. I'll contact Go Ma...
- 06:53 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin "Parent issue filter plugin" does not support Redmine 4.1.X and 4.2.X
unfortuately I don't have a quick fix for your plugin problems, but did you notice that this features are alre...
Also available in: Atom