- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2018-03-16
Reported issues: 11
- 08:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is Redmine ready to communicate with another Redmine?
- When I understand this correctly, you get mails from a customer who also uses Redmine and creates tickets for you in ...
- 07:17 Redmine Defect #28343: Error to save custom query
- Please have a look at the guidelines for [[Submissions|submissions]] to describe your defect more precisely.
- 07:12 Redmine Feature #28352: Date custom field color
- As to me this issue looks more like a support request, so I would like to mention that the issue tracker isn't the ri...
- 09:51 Redmine Feature #11302: Issue-Details: add additional classes to the list of related tickets and subtasks...
- I think we can close this issue since it was implemented with #21474.
- 14:33 Redmine Help: RE: allow_override does not work as expected
- Does it work if you replace your attributes for the @allow_override@ option with @all@?
- 13:23 Redmine Help: RE: Reorganise wiki pages
- I think this heavily depends on the structure of your pages and your actual purpose behind the reorganization.
- 10:14 Redmine Patch #21808: Make the Sidebar collapsible, stateful
- 09:45 Redmine Feature #28307: Not able to create issue using email redmine: 3.2.9
- You don't get support on the issue tracker. Its only purpose is tracking the development of Redmine.
Please ask for ...
- 15:20 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- Taiki IKEGAME wrote:
> "GitHub changed from Icon fonts to SVG icons.":https://github.com/blog/2112-delivering-octico...
- 06:32 Redmine Development: RE: Make file description mandatory
- Look at the attachments model. There are already some validations made so I think you can modify it to check the exis...
Also available in: Atom