- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2019-02-21
Reported issues: 22
- 06:36 Redmine Feature #3956: Login by Email
- Sorry for my late reply Marius, there seems to be an issue with notification mails on redmine.org.
- 15:57 Redmine Feature #3143: Add an 'Add Note' function to issue, to avoid optimistic-lock of issue' update whe...
- +1 If we could get this patch integrated it would be an extremely huge step forward.
This is the one of the first qu...
- 15:39 Redmine Feature #12388: diffs for editions of issue/notes entries
- +1 If somebody edits a comment it should at least be visible to others.
- 11:22 Redmine Help: RE: Creating module / plugin
you can finde some information and a start tutorial in the wiki under [[Developer_Guide#Plugin-development]].
- 12:14 Redmine Help: RE: CSS missing after upgrade
- Oh by the way,
I didn't realize you have a custom theme installed. Perhaps it's not compatible with the new Redmi...
- 10:59 Redmine Help: RE: Wiki pages' history does not let me "annotate" a version
- There isn't a possibility to change the comment text of a wiki revision, by now. There already is an open feature req...
- 06:44 Redmine Help: RE: CSS missing after upgrade
- I had such issues not long ago with a Nextcloud upgrade.
After resetting the page cache in the browser by hitting @c...
- 06:37 Redmine Help: RE: Spent time - Redmine 4.0.1
- Hi Anne,
as I can remember it the handling you describe hasn't changed much since 3.2.
The tab in the projects ...
- 14:01 Redmine Feature #30829: Simpler link syntax "#note-123" to make a link to a note of the current issue
- I think it's a nice usability improvement.
- 11:30 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- Basically I agree with Go and Jan. It's not an option to make decisions behind JP's back. As much as I share this opi...
Also available in: Atom