- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2019-06-18
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 28
- 09:59 Redmine Defect #31567 (Closed): New project creation
- *Don't post support requests on this issue tracker!*
And as I replied to you in #31565 there's *no way* for you to g...
- 17:37 Redmine Defect #31565 (Closed): New project creation
the Redmine instance on redmine.org is only for developing the project management software Redmine. Redmine is...
- 16:36 Redmine Feature #31562 (Closed): Changing Status for a specific project
- Hi there!
This issue tracker isn't meant for support requests but for development related topics only.
- 10:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issue page style. Reverse chronological order
- Konstantin Ashaev wrote:
> I use the latest version of Circle theme from RedmineUP (plus some of their plugin...
- 10:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issue page style. Reverse chronological order
- Seiei Miyagi wrote:
> I think it was fixed recently
> > Defect \#31438: Incorrect position of the "Associated r...
- 10:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issue page style. Reverse chronological order
- I've tried it in my dev environment right now and I can't reproduce these gap.
Changes affecting this area actually ...
- 14:34 Redmine Help: RE: Selected issues export
- Nowadays it's fairly easy to do as follows:
# select your issues of choice by clicking the checkbox
# right click...
- 14:18 Redmine Defect #31553 (Confirmed): Attachment preview plays WebM video with <audio> instead of <video>
- I can confirm the behavior and would also prefer to have a preview for video files instead of an audio player. I thin...
- 11:53 Redmine Defect #31552 (Confirmed): View switches from gantt to list after editing an issue
- The view is only affected if a custom filter is applied. If there's
no filter applied the view works as expected.
- 06:21 Redmine Development: RE: Making issues that are assigned to you more visible
- You just have to look at the above layer to solve your problem. You can find it in the *<tr>* element.
Also available in: Atom