- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2022-12-06
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 36
- 14:21 Redmine Help: RE: How to replace a link in the plugin description?
- Hi Jordan,
what I can see, the only person who can edit the content of the plugin description is the user "Red Min...
- 12:33 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot recieve email notifications from redmine.org anymore
- FYI, I've received a notification of your post via email (Gmail) a couple of minutes after you've sent it. :-)
- 06:34 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot recieve email notifications from redmine.org anymore
- Hi Liane,
it looks like changing the email provider hasn't solved the problem. I'll try to investigate this in the...
- 19:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is the forum signup process open?
- Hi Joan,
usually the registration is open for everyone. We had a similar problem few month ago. I'll contact Go Ma...
- 06:53 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin "Parent issue filter plugin" does not support Redmine 4.1.X and 4.2.X
unfortuately I don't have a quick fix for your plugin problems, but did you notice that this features are alre...
- 07:36 Redmine Feature #33422: Re-implement admin project list using ProjectQuery system
- Hi all,
I'm also in favor of Alexander Meindl's proposal. IMHO it doesn't make sense to have two different views a...
- 07:48 Redmine Help: RE: Create new project is disabled
- ScAD REDMINE wrote:
> After 6 years, I have same problem!
Are you trying to create a project on redmine.org,...
- 10:25 Redmine Defect #37102: Cannot 'move' ticket from one parent to another when the Parent tickets are relate...
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> @Will M: could you also provide info about the specific issue relation direction(s) and the...
- 13:34 Redmine Defect #37104: convert emails into tickets with different projects
- There's no filter to separate emails based on the user or the senders email address. What you could do, is to give yo...
- 10:21 Redmine Defect #37102 (Confirmed): Cannot 'move' ticket from one parent to another when the Parent ticket...
- I've tested the steps with version 5.0.0 and can reproduce the issue.
Also available in: Atom