- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2018-01-15
Reported issues: 5
- 06:34 Redmine Defect #27999: Inappropriate file uploads in the documentation
- I found another one in http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineDocuments
The last upload doesn't fit the...
- 13:31 Redmine Defect #27999 (New): Inappropriate file uploads in the documentation
- There are file uploads in the user guide which have nothing to do with Redmine and should be deleted.
Many of the fi...
- 14:08 Redmine Development: RE: Is UI/UX development still active?
- Hi Jan,
I don't know if there's currently an UI/UX team inside of Redmine's core development. The community manage...
- 15:12 Redmine Help: RE: mail sending settings and mailing from Imap server
- You can define your own mail address in the Redmine settings (Administrator->Settings) on the tab "Email notification".
- 15:02 Redmine Help: RE: Problem accessing Redmine with email link
- Hi Maxime
Please check your Redmine settings...
On the tab "General" you can choose the protocol Redmine should u...
- 06:43 Redmine Help: RE: Issue
- Hallo Alex,
issues can be assigned to specific users or groups. They can not be assigned to the project roles like...
- 07:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Configure Redmine with SVN
- You can add your existing SVN to Redmine with no problems.
The SVN integration in Redmine is just a browser for the ...
- 15:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Subscription to public projects
- This feature (#2549) was implemented in version:2.5.0 so there's nothing wrong with your installation. Perhaps your c...
- 13:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Subscription to public projects
- Just have a look at the Redmine project here. You are no member of the project but you can watch or subscribe to news...
- 10:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine.org tickets vote count list
- @go2null A "voting plugin":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/vote_on_issues is available, too and the original issue #10...
Also available in: Atom