- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2021-09-24
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 36
- 14:21 Redmine Help: RE: How to change localhost to public url
- One can change the hostname in three easy steps.
- 19:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: "Watcher" report
- Since version 4.0.0 there is the option to filter issues by a specific watcher (#8160).
In 4.2.0 this feature was ex...
- 11:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: FEEDBACK WANTED - Modernize Redmine's top menu.
- Thank you very much for your feedback Mischa, I highly appreciate it.
Mischa The Evil wrote:
> FTR: ref. #31353 a...
- 06:34 Redmine Feature #9693: support external url images in PDF
- +1 We would like to have the option to include linked images from at least the same domain, for the same reason as Ra...
- Hi Redmine community,
lately I had some time to play around with Redmine's user interface. It would be great to ge...
- 05:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: HowTo restrict commits via redmin_git_hosting ...
- This clearly sounds like a job for "Git Hooks": https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Customizing-Git-An-Example-Git-Enforce...
- 15:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change Main Menu
- Leo L. wrote:
> Mischa The Evil wrote:
> > [...]
> > Now place that file into a new directory named _'remove_top_m...
- 14:52 Redmine Help: RE: Bringing redmine projects back from a restored hard drive
- You should try to access the database on another machine and get an sqldump from it.
If you have the dump file you c...
- 13:47 Redmine Feature #35544 (Closed): Define Workflow per Project
- In Redmine the central part which defines the workflow of an issue is the tracker. It's the same for every project. I...
- 14:28 Redmine Defect #35454: Project lines on Gantt (nearly) all start on the same single date
- Markus Boremski wrote:
> Maybe one can fix the wrong Images in my description?
> Someone can give me ...
Also available in: Atom