- Registered on: 2011-03-30
- Last connection: 2013-04-03
Reported issues: 1
- 12:15 Redmine Patch #11793 (Closed): Html escaping doesn't work in "Jump to project" list
I've found a bug in redmine. If project name have some html characters(like '&', or '<', '>', tags, etc.)...
- 15:17 Redmine Plugins: RE: Textile Wysiwyg editor
- Also, I saw that Stefan made some changes in conversion. I didn't tested them, but I saw that he extended the origina...
- 15:02 Redmine Plugins: RE: Textile Wysiwyg editor
- Good day,
I've changed version number, added copyrights, changed readme. So, I think, everybody can download it :)...
- 15:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: Textile Wysiwyg editor
- Good day, everyone,
I finally commited my changes on github: https://github.com/kalmykov/redmine_wysiwyg_textile
- 15:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Textile Wysiwyg editor
- Hello, Lawrence,
Currently I'm developing your plugin. I've noticied, that your plugin support standart Textile, b...
I'm using redmine-wysiwyg-textile(http://www.redmine.org/boards/3/topics/17852) editor and i want to add us...
Also available in: Atom