- Registered on: 2011-03-30
- Last connection: 2014-03-30
Reported issues: 0
I was running Redmine until my server died. Luckily I have a database backup and also the files directory. ...
- 14:49 Redmine Help: RE: Uninstalling Plugins
- Hey Dmitri -
First, I backed up everything :D
Then, I went through the migration folder and looked at the migr...
- 17:24 Redmine Help: RE: Uninstalling Plugins
- I ended up manually undoing the data model changes in the plugins and removing the folders. This seems to have done i...
- 15:22 Redmine Help: RE: Uninstalling Plugins
- UPDATE: I even rolled my instance back to the old version and got the same issue.
- 06:25 Redmine Help: RE: Uninstalling Plugins
- To be more explicit:
I upgraded my instance from 1.2x to 1.4.1 and found out the "Stuff To Do" plugin was broken i...
- Hey all,
I have a plugin that I would like to uninstall. However, when I follow the instructions on the (Redmine) ...
- 22:55 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine On Apache
- I didn't see the section: Ubuntu Server (Version ?) (This not don't work for 8.04 LTS)
Running sudo aptitude insta...
- Hello all,
I have successfully installed Redmine 1.1.2 and gotten it to work with the webrick server.
I am tryi...
Also available in: Atom